HMRC?

Let's hope the Oxford Mail do their job, and do some investigation on this. Knowing them we'll probably get another generic article.
Look forward to a "it definitely, DEFINITELY wont happen again, WOW, #together" article shortly.

I
Look forward to a "it definitely, DEFINITELY wont happen again, WOW, #together" article shortly.
think there’s more chance of “the money is available, we’re waiting for the right player, Robinson has the full support of my family and we believe next season we will get promoted. Please buy a half season ticket #believe” brought to you by the Oxford Mail

When a winding up order is issued against a company banks (who actively monitor The Gazette and companies house electronically for their customers) will block that company's accounts until the matter is resolved. This obviously makes sending payments and wages tricky.

What the F is going on? I kill my phone’s battery checking to see if we’ve signed someone, naive I know, but this happens instead. I’m going for a large Maker’s and watch some premiershite to take my mind off it.

The club have to clearly set out what is going on tomorrow. Difficult to establish what is going on without the facts but I suspect the club has defaulted on last months PAYE.

You cannot run any decent sort of business with this sort of slapdash cobblers. I also suspect that the owner bought the club with little idea of how football club cash flow works. Ie it gets very difficult early in a new year.

The club have to clearly set out what is going on tomorrow. Difficult to establish what is going on without the facts but I suspect the club has defaulted on last months PAYE.

You cannot run any decent sort of business with this sort of slapdash cobblers. I also suspect that the owner bought the club with little idea of how football club cash flow works. Ie it gets very difficult early in a new year.
What do you think the chances are of that!

If true this is the third time it's happend. As such it appears cash flow is a problem all year!

Firstly thank you to Darryl. Turned down Sartori for this.

Secondly I’d say Oxvox need to communicate whether this reconciles with the facts they were given last week. They should take time as they all have day jobs etc but not too much time.

Tiger needs to move from words to actions very darned quickly. I think all credibility is lost but most worrying now is the transfer window is shot to pieces with accounts frozen.

Firstly thank you to Darryl. Turned down Sartori for this.

Secondly I’d say Oxvox need to communicate whether this reconciles with the facts they were given last week. They should take time as they all have day jobs etc but not too much time.

Tiger needs to move from words to actions very darned quickly. I think all credibility is lost but most worrying now is the transfer window is shot to pieces with accounts frozen.

Sartori ? I don’t think he even had the director and ownership rules ticked off when the Sunderland takeover was ongoing because Donald had to front it instead .

But Sartori was the man taking over OUFC. Yes that stacks up.

Tad worrying, I did suspect we had problems financially but got shot down from a big height, hope it’s not true............

I wonder how big Tiger’s cut will be when the club folds and Uncle Firoz finally gets to sell the stadium land.

The sad thing is that it doesn’t even feel that facetious a statement to make anymore.

I wonder how big Tiger’s cut will be when the club folds and Uncle Firoz finally gets to sell the stadium land.

The sad thing is that it doesn’t even feel that facetious a statement to make anymore.

It was 20 years ago this very month that FK was linked with rescuing OUFC.

Back
Top Bottom