HMRC

Just received the oxvox email too ...good luck with getting answers chaps, blood from a stone may be easier to achieve

Good communication, measured but showing suitable concern and need for answers on this and general strategy.

The statement re ‘trust’ is spot on.

The problem is that there can no longer be trust between fan and owner. Lies, lies and more lies.

We deserve a great deal better than this.

Good luck trying to get any sensible (and true) answers from ST or NMcW. They have refused to answer questions, invoked commercial confidentiality, said they would answer later and when they actually do give answers they turn out to be either incorrect or downright lies.
They have forfeited any trust between themselves and the supporters (not that they give a sh-t I suspect). It's getting close to being time to switch from being a 'concerned, critical friend' to being an 'investigative protector of our club' - and if that means falling out with these buffoons, so be it. (Yes I am an OV member!)

The club ownership has shown pure contempt and barefaced lies for both Oxvox and the fanbase in general.

Hence that trust is surely gone...

Good luck trying to get any sensible (and true) answers from ST or NMcW. They have refused to answer questions, invoked commercial confidentiality, said they would answer later and when they actually do give answers they turn out to be either incorrect or downright lies.
They have forfeited any trust between themselves and the supporters (not that they give a sh-t I suspect). It's getting close to being time to switch from being a 'concerned, critical friend' to being an 'investigative protector of our club' - and if that means falling out with these buffoons, so be it. (Yes I am an OV member!)

I have to say I think the time is now for OxVox to come out with exactly what they know. They might of signed some confidential agreement on some things but I'm pretty sure not on everything.

The club are showing no respect what so ever to the fans or to OxVox so I think it's time OxVox publicly released information they know to the fan base. I have always said that you must earn respect and right now Tiger hasn't earnt it so it's time the pressure gets turned up a bit.

I have to say I think the time is now for OxVox to come out with exactly what they know. They might of signed some confidential agreement on some things but I'm pretty sure not on everything.

The club are showing no respect what so ever to the fans or to OxVox so I think it's time OxVox publicly released information they know to the fan base. I have always said that you must earn respect and right now Tiger hasn't earnt it so it's time the pressure gets turned up a bit.
Believe there's another oxvox statement due tomorrow afternoon? Think the statement issued earlier says as much, presume oxvox committee have given the club a small amount of time to respond to Qs asked?

Believe there's another oxvox statement due tomorrow afternoon? Think the statement issued earlier says as much, presume oxvox committee have given the club a small amount of time to respond to Qs asked?

Hopefully that is true. Is there anyone from OxVox who can confirm this is the stance the trust have taken?

thats also what i take from it, however - as we have seen time and time again, Oxvox have requested/demanded a response by a resonable set time and nout/nitto/nothing..... what can they actually do if the club just refuse to answer or hide behind "confidentialtiy agreeements" tired of all this, i dont know what the answer is but something has to give...

A question for OxVox in the same vein as the posts above...if the very people you try to do business are (apparently) being economical with the truth when answering questions put forward by their members, and also ignore your requests for a statement, then what is the trust's position? How forceful can a trust get in their statements? Can the trust actually DO anything if the situation continues?

It reminds me of Apu in the Simpsons: "Hey! Hey! Hey! I have asked you nicely not to mangle my merchandise. You leave me no choice but to ask you nicely again."

thats also what i take from it, however - as we have seen time and time again, Oxvox have requested/demanded a response by a resonable set time and nout/nitto/nothing..... what can they actually do if the club just refuse to answer or hide behind "confidentialtiy agreeements" tired of all this, i dont know what the answer is but something has to give...
Indeed

About to make my way to CPF....Will there be an oxvox update 're yesterdays statement today?

Back
Top Bottom