HMRC a week on???

Sarge

God like member
Board member & director Zaki informed ox vox members meeting that HMRC would be dealt with over the next week.

That was a week ago .. no announcement that it has been dealt with as yet today.

Was his reply 're HMRC to ox vox open members meeting all smoke & mirrors I wonder?

Hmmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Board member & director Zaki informed ox vox members meeting that HMRC would be dealt with over the next week.

That was a week ago .. no announcement that it has been dealt with as yet today.

Was his reply 're HMRC to ox vox open members meeting all smoke & mirrors I wonder?

Hmmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I would only be expecting an announcement if it hadn’t been paid for whatever reason this week.

The club are hardly going to want to draw further attention to this by bringing it up proactively.

They’ve said they’ll pay so there’s no specific reason, as far as I’m aware, to think that won’t happen.

I would only be expecting an announcement if it hadn’t been paid for whatever reason this week.

The club are hardly going to want to draw further attention to this by bringing it up proactively.

They’ve said they’ll pay so there’s no specific reason, as far as I’m aware, to think that won’t happen.
Hope your right @MJB ....its not one I'm holding my breath on hearing about ,which ever source info re HMRC situation comes from, especially officially from OUFC.

As for not drawing attention to the HMRC/OUFC situation, it's not like it's not already (widely) known about. If bills are paid on time situations such as these don't arise.

With wealthy board members it'd be hoped that with thier combined (sucessful) business nous that there wouldn't and shouldn't be a cash flow problem at OUFC on daily/weekly/monthly operational outgoings

No information forthcoming 're recent incoming board members financial input or for that matter future plans for the club are as much a matter of concern ( no info=speculation as to why not) as the 'ignore it & hope it goes away stance 're HMRC petition that directors of OUFC appear to have taken despite the HMRC petition being public knowledge ?

Back
Top Bottom