Ex Player Herbie Kane

Always felt like an unlikely one but the comments from Barnsley make me think they aren't paying any attention to what he's doing here! Brilliant player and if he's available we should be doing all we can to secure him.
No doubt it would likely be a club record fee Barnsley aren’t going to take a big hit on a player they invested £1.25m in last summer, plus the worry would be their more likely to get a new manger in soon if result keep getting worse for them & that could possibly mean a recall for Kane in January if he carry’s on this form for us

that could possibly mean a recall for Kane in January if he carry’s on this form for us
I would be absolutely flabbergasted if the club were silly enough to agree to a recall clause for any of our loan players. Also, for what it’s worth, I think 850k would be more than enough to sign Kane. 1.25mil to a championship side, really isn’t much in todays market! They would benefit from that fee, as well as having him off of their wage bill.

Unfortunately I think this is going to be a Mowatt situation. We get a class player fit for Barnsley. Enjoy him whilst we can.

No doubt it would likely be a club record fee Barnsley aren’t going to take a big hit on a player they invested £1.25m in last summer, plus the worry would be their more likely to get a new manger in soon if result keep getting worse for them & that could possibly mean a recall for Kane in January if he carry’s on this form for us

I wouldn't mind us doing a thorough scouting job on another midfielder from Barnsley, George Miller as well. He is on loan at Walsall at the moment and he looks to have plenty of potential from the time he came on to the scene at Bury.

Unfortunately I think this is going to be a Mowatt situation. We get a class player fit for Barnsley. Enjoy him whilst we can.
Hmmm….I thought Mowatt was a bit disappointing for us and didn‘t put in a run of convincing performances. You could tell he was a decent player but his. form actually picked up when he returned to Barnsley. Strange thing after sight.

Hmmm….I thought Mowatt was a bit disappointing for us and didn‘t put in a run of convincing performances. You could tell he was a decent player but his. form actually picked up when he returned to Barnsley. Strange thing after sight.
Think its called ' looking for a negative angle, anything ' after an inspired win and cracking performance

I wouldn't mind us doing a thorough scouting job on another midfielder from Barnsley, George Miller as well. He is on loan at Walsall at the moment and he looks to have plenty of potential from the time he came on to the scene at Bury.
Is he not a striker? Young lady came through at Middlesbrough?

Enjoy watching Kane and Brannagan together, could be the best midfield partnership we see for some time. Both absolute sheer class and belong at a higher level. Fingers crossed that will be for us.
Today's outfield starting 10 our best team now?

Issue is that Schopp probably won’t be their manager for long. As Oxford fans we need to hope Barnsley start winning, ideally starting at midday today!

Back
Top Bottom