Ex Player Herbie Kane

Surely there can't be many better midfield players in L1?
I am hoping that Barnsley don't have a recall clause.
Terrific from KR and recruitment team and if he stays and is fit, him alongside Brannagan, Henry, Gorrin (2 of 3) is some midfield

Terrific from KR and recruitment team and if he stays and is fit, him alongside Brannagan, Henry, Gorrin (2 of 3) is some midfield
Not forgetting a fit McGuane as well

My AFCW mate sent me a WhatsApp yesterday. He said a) please finish above Franchise DC, and: b) Oxford has the best midfield in L1. Thinks Brannagan is the best midfielder in the division

My AFCW mate sent me a WhatsApp yesterday. He said a) please finish above Franchise DC, and: b) Oxford has the best midfield in L1. Thinks Brannagan is the best midfielder in the division

Did he beg you for money too , as the AFCW fans do every game ?

Awesome player.

Can't wait to get 90 minutes out of him week in, week out.

• React
Reactions: m
Agreed and with an in form / fit Mgaunne I don't think you get a better midfield line up at this level.

Strange comment from Barnsley

Herbie Kane, another central midfielder, was loaned to League One Oxford United in August. Schopp said: “I don’t want to talk about players who are not here. We knew we had players who had potential but had to improve.”

Strange comment from Barnsley

Herbie Kane, another central midfielder, was loaned to League One Oxford United in August. Schopp said: “I don’t want to talk about players who are not here. We knew we had players who had potential but had to improve.”
Definitely not in the managers plans

Back
Top Bottom