Ex Player Herbie Kane

Fantastic news. He’s absolute quality, and I think that could be the best bit of business we’ve done for a long time.

Some will still claim on here that the owners aren’t the real deal.
Hope the new owners did sanction the extra with a view for a permanent signing of Kane in the summer, and while they’re at it give Sykes a contract that he wants to sign.

Yes I'm sure he will. The feeling was that he'd looked good at league one level but hadn't made the step up to the Championship. Barnsley are struggling, but I don't think they see Kane as the answer to their problems.

It would be great to think that we could do a permanent deal, but he's half way through a very good contract and we won't be matching his wages.

I think it's far more likely that he'll remain on loan with us for the whole season with a permanent deal agreed for the summer.

Not only does this chap know absolutely everything going on behind the scenes here but, apparently is the eyes and ears of Barnsley as well.

You have to laugh.

Happy Christmas all.

Looks like this chap called it exactly right!!

Happy Christmas indeed!!! 🤣🤣

Hope the new owners did sanction the extra with a view for a permanent signing of Kane in the summer, and while they’re at it give Sykes a contract that he wants to sign.
Yes as long as it’s sensible and works for OUFC as well, he’s had a good half season but let’s not go mad. He was average L1 standard before this season with Yemi like decision making in the final third.

Yes as long as it’s sensible and works for OUFC as well, he’s had a good half season but let’s not go mad. He was average L1 standard before this season with Yemi like decision making in the final third.
Much improved now he has had regular game time and is chipping in with a few goals

K.R said on Radox that the Oufc directors had bought out the clause in Herbie Kanes contract that gave Barnsley the option to take him back to Barnsley in January.
So Kane staying at at OUFC until end of the season.
Great News 🍰

K.R said on Radox that the Oufc directors had bought out the clause in Herbie Kanes contract that gave Barnsley the option to take him back to Barnsley in January.
So Kane staying at at OUFC until end of the season.
Great News 🍰
Presumably you didn’t read the previous posts. 😊

We've got a great board and manager. More defensive cover a defensive midfielder and another striker .Exciting times a head 🤞

Back
Top Bottom