Non-League Henry Landers (striker)

It’s quite sad how a group of grown up men and ladies seem to be trying to find joy in a young mans career because his dad tried bigging him up on here can’t we close the thread

Henry came on as a 74th minute sub yesterday for Cheshunt at home to Worthing. 1-1 when he came on but sadly Cheshunt lost 2-1 due to a 79th minute strike from Jesse Starkey. 295 in attendance.

Two defeats in the last ten days for Cheshunt against Folkestone Invicta and Enfield Town means it's five losses on the bounce. Henry wasn't in the squad for either of these which suggests an injury. Tomorrow sees FA Trophy (now sponsored by Buildbase) action against East Thurrock United who play in the same division as Cheshunt, the Isthmian Premier.

What actually is the legal definition of 'stalking'? :rolleyes:

This: :)

Two defeats in the last ten days for Cheshunt against Folkestone Invicta and Enfield Town means it's five losses on the bounce. Henry wasn't in the squad for either of these which suggests an injury. Tomorrow sees FA Trophy (now sponsored by Buildbase) action against East Thurrock United who play in the same division as Cheshunt, the Isthmian Premier

• React
Reactions: m
Ok - I'll make sure you all still get regular updates on his progress as I know they're popular. Perhaps we could have a Henry Landers Appreciation Society outing to a North Leigh match.

as home games are going to be a bit thin on the ground this month, that could, ony could mind, be a possibility? :sneaky:

Ok - I'll make sure you all still get regular updates on his progress as I know they're popular. Perhaps we could have a Henry Landers Appreciation Society outing to a North Leigh match.

Define popular

Henry was back in a starting eleven today and on the winning side as North Leigh won away at Aylesbury 3-2.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Or perhaps you could post in the North Leigh forum!

Who the f**k cares anymore! I wish the lad well but don't give fig about his career or this stupid thread - oh for the days of ignoring threads.

Back
Top Bottom