Non-League Henry Landers (striker)

1-1 home draw today for Maidenhead with Henry not even in the squad. No doubt with his big January Championship move lined up, he's not being risked.

Must say this public belittling of a young man trying to make his way in the cutthroat world of football is a class act.

Must say this public belittling of a young man trying to make his way in the cutthroat world of football is a class act.
I see it as a public service - giving something back to society.

To be fair the lad never came in here saying anything, not his fault someone else did and has got himself up to a decent level so good luck to him. Local boy so hope he pushes on and does well for himself.

Seriously.... enough already!!

On and on about someone who has never had any connection with the club and by the sound of it unlikely to ever have a connection.

Let the guy get in with his career..... leave him alone.

And if his dad is on here being a t**t... stop embarrassing him,

Seriously.... enough already!!

On and on about someone who has never had any connection with the club and by the sound of it unlikely to ever have a connection.

Let the guy get in with his career..... leave him alone.

And if his dad is on here being a t**t... stop embarrassing him,
Well....I've taken an interest in how Henry is getting on, you don't have to read this thread (unless you are a moderator, if you are then I thank you for your time and effort).

Also - this is in the U.K. Football section of the forum, most of these topics don't have any tangible link to OUFC so I don't really get the point you're trying to make above.

Last edited:
There is no other thread on here giving incessant updates on the non-happenings of a non-league player with no OUFC connection.

Yes, we don't have to read it. But you don't have to write it either. Troll.

A loss for Maidenhead tonight to Dover but good news as Henry was back in the squad although he didn’t get any game time.

Maidenhead in a bit of freefall and Henry still not getting a look in. 2-0 away loss at a windswept Barrow.......

Have a bit of class mate, this is getting embarassing.
Glad you’re still reading the posts. I was getting worried that people weren’t interested. Gives me the impetus to carry on.

Another loss for Maidenhead, this time at home to Halifax. Maidenhead are on a bad run of form at present - once again, no sign of Henry.......

At think at this point, no one cares any more. Perhaps it's best to leave the kid alone and to do what he does in obscurity. What point there is, has been made I think?

The only problem with closing it is we won’t get to read it if he scores a few and so shoves it down Wallops throat
I'd be genuinely delighted if he succeeded. Having closely followed his progress (as my detractors would attest!), it would be great if he made it at Maidenhead and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom