Non-League Henry Landers (striker)

Wallop

Maidenhead United have got 4 points from their first two games even without the mercurial talisman that is our Henry.

He's obviously being rested until the really big games, what other explanation could there be given this player was of interest to Championship clubs (or so we were led to believe)!

Maidenhead lost today and failed to score. Time for Henry to show what he can do.

To be fair I'm not sure its fair or linguistically accurate m to call an 18 year old a mercurial talisman.

I hate this thread. I open this thread and expect to see that the missed opportunity that is Mr Landers is netting regularly and every week for whatever reason (the goalie has a worldie, he didn't get the rub of the green, the manager played him out of position, he isn't actually very good) I find that he has failed to hit the net. Surely things can only get better?

Do think this thread is a bit churlish personally. Lacks class.

• React
Reactions: m
Unfortunately I think Maidenhead believed all the hype, Maidenhead even had one of their own Academy Youth players on the bench in front of our Henry recently, he is way down the starting line up pecking order, he will learn loads training and maybe warming up or sat in the stands watching ! Next stop sent out on loan to another non league club

Henry made it to the bench tonight and even without playing inspired his team mates to a 2-0 victory at Torquay. He'll be going for several million next summer.

Another excellent performance from Henry on the bench today leading the side to a 4-1 victory!

Look Dad, face facts. Your lad is a non-league footballer. Should he ever get into a decent team and really start scoring then you can have another go on here at getting KR's attention.

But for now, please give it a rest..

Look Dad, face facts. Your lad is a non-league footballer. Should he ever get into a decent team and really start scoring then you can have another go on here at getting KR's attention.

But for now, please give it a rest..
One post a week is hardly overkill Malcolm, and I don’t even know Henry. Just interested in how he gets on.

Back
Top Bottom