Non-League Henry Landers (striker)

im sure he will be okay after all oxford stood by gavin whyte with the old indecent exposure incident...........

Anybody who believes Landers' version of events must be as naive as they come. Amazed a judge fell for it, must have been the looking after granny bit that swung it.

Jackanory does drugs is the best way of putting this fanciful tale.

I would be surprised if anyone with no previous went down for 2 1/2 grams of coke, hardly Pablo Escobar. Given Cocaines popularity now half the people in boozers on Saturday nights would be looking at time for the wrap in there pockets.

I would be surprised if anyone with no previous went down for 2 1/2 grams of coke, hardly Pablo Escobar. Given Cocaines popularity now half the people in boozers on Saturday nights would be looking at time for the wrap in there pockets.
Really? I find that pretty amazing but then I'm not one to go to dodgy boozers on a Saturday night (any more)

Two (or more) wrongs don't make a right though.

2 1/2 kilos, not grams - depending on the purity and if it was ready mixed with other kak, that is a serious amount of Class A and I know of people* who have served 10-15 year stretches for that sort of quantity.
* Professional interest!

2 1/2 kilos, not grams - depending on the purity and if it was ready mixed with other kak, that is a serious amount of Class A and I know of people* who have served 10-15 year stretches for that sort of quantity.
* Professional interest!

admitted holding the 2.6g of cocaine for a dealer but, in a basis of plea, refused to name them ā€˜for fear of consequencesā€™.

Tho I suppose the Fail might have got the amount wrong.

Tho I suppose the Fail might have got the amount wrong.
I've seen both 2.5gm and 2.5kg quoted in press reports. However it was also stated that it was in the form of 6 wraps which would indicate gms rather than kgs. However this is hardly the amount which would end in a prison sentence even if it was suspended. Very mysterious!!

• React
Reactions: m
Mph, yep. 6 wraps is a tiny amount and certainly wouldn't require such a big alibi either.

Fair point.

* Professional interest!

I read grams, but it did seem a long potential sentence for what some people is a weekends worth (not me anymore if my missus happens to read this).

Back
Top Bottom