Non-League Henry Landers (striker)

One post a week is hardly overkill Malcolm, and I don’t even know Henry. Just interested in how he gets on.

One post a week is not overkill, agreed. But this thread has been going since the 10th of August, there are a total of 21 post including this one, and you have made 9 of those about somebody you don't even know!

As Mellow Yellow often says everybody is entitled to their opinion (and he is right), so I also have mine.

One post a week is not overkill, agreed. But this thread has been going since the 10th of August, there are a total of 21 post including this one, and you have made 9 of those about somebody you don't even know!

As Mellow Yellow often says everybody is entitled to their opinion (and he is right), so I also have mine.
Indeed and you can always choose not to read the thread.

As moderator I cannot "choose not to read the thread". Or didn't you know that.

I read every thread, even the ones that I have absolutely no interest in. And sometimes a seemingly uninteresting thread increases my knowledge!

I read every thread, even the ones that I have absolutely no interest in. And sometimes seemingly uninteresting thread increase my knowledge!
I didn't know that, well done Sir. I shall report on Henry's progress only after each match, you will be well informed about him.

Another win for Maidenhead and another bit of bench warming for Henry. Edging closer to being a league player by association with the club if they keep winning!

The world’s least used substitute couldn’t influence matters from the bench yesterday as Maidenhead lost 2-1 at home to Bromley. Perhaps Maidenhead’s loss will be to Henry’s gain?

Is this thread still running? Amazing!

An away draw for Maidenhead last night but Henry wasn't in the squad - was his 2 minute appearance on Saturday so awful????

An away draw for Maidenhead last night but Henry wasn't in the squad - was his 2 minute appearance on Saturday so awful????
has the window closed for non league? maybe he’s been scouted by a bigger club and he’s earned his move

Maidenhead list at the weekend and Henry didn’t make the squad. Is he their Abou Sall?

I read every thread, even the ones that I have absolutely no interest in. And sometimes seemingly uninteresting thread increase my knowledge!

Every thread or literally every post?! if so I feel bad, I’ll try and make mine a bit more interesting!

Last edited:
Another loss for Maidenhead at the weekend but Henry got a full 10 minutes + stoppage time - he's on his way to a sparkling career.

Back
Top Bottom