Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Harry played 'Architect's Assistant / Hebrew at Rameses' Gate (uncredited)' in The Ten Commandments so Cecil B, DeMille clearly thought he had something about him; so much so that he described him (Harry) as "the spear-carrier's spear-carrier".

Suggests to me that if Henry keep banging them in his time will come. Chin up, son.

done well in the lower roles but maybe not good enough for hollywoods A league

If he is so good then why hasn’t a club such as Forest Green picked him up or Cheltenham or even Oxford City?

So many knob heads on here! The lad is 18, he will progress within football. .and who is Harry Landers?

Fantastic reaction :ROFLMAO:.

Let Oxford know yourself if he is that good and hopefully he goes on to have a good career wherever he ends up.

But let it go on here, it is getting embarrassing for you. This forum is not the scouting department for Oxford Utd.

The club has its their own email address for the recruitment dept:

recruitment@oufc.co.uk

So knock yourself out as I have no doubt they will be interested in looking at any recommendations.

This lad Harry did he play today ? Was he the one who missed the penalty, can never find the lads name when chances are missed or any of the chances that go to waste or does he score every chance ?,wonder what his team mates think of all this self and or friends/family promotion above all other team mates,think it all smells a little desperate, be humble and work hard seems to be a good strategy or good advice which he obviously isn't getting

Goodness if this Henry Landers ever reads this thread he would be very embarrassed.

Going off topic. I heard Jerome mention that Giorgio Rasulo scored for Banbury yesterday. It had completely passed me by that he’d joined them. I know he didn’t really pull up any trees in his short time with us but I thought he had something about him. Anyone know how he’s doing at Banbury and/or seen him play this season? I wonder if Robinson is keeping tabs on his progress there, having managed him before and, if I recall correctly, giving him a glowing reference when he came here.

Actually asked someone about him yesterday who is involved in local football. No where near good enough was the response.

Actually asked someone about him yesterday who is involved in local football. No where near good enough was the response.
Rasulo? If so that’s a shame. Sounds similar to Josh Ashby in that they both showed real promise at an early age before petering out and ending up in non-league. I suppose football is full of those.. I read this morning that Robinson gave Rasulo his full debut at 15 years old.

The kid is consistent! Didn't he score a goal just like that a month ago??!!

I'm sure I remember him/his dad banging on about it already!!!
If only this was American Football - we could bring him on every time we get a free-kick in the very spot........

......as long as the date was Feb 22nd

Any relation to Jason Seacole
great young player was Jason Seacole, crowing moment for me was (I think) a goal in the FA Cup away to Colchester, from a seemingly impossible angle. Huge talent he was ..... didnt he fall out with Jimmy Smith quite soon after Jimmy Smith became manager early 80s, and Jason Seacole moved on to pastures new?

great young player was Jason Seacole, crowing moment for me was (I think) a goal in the FA Cup away to Colchester, from a seemingly impossible angle. Huge talent he was ..... didnt he fall out with Jimmy Smith quite soon after Jimmy Smith became manager early 80s, and Jason Seacole moved on to pastures new?
Yes he left when Jim Smith arrived in '82, went to the now defunct Witney Town and later had a spell at Wycombe when they were non-league.

Yes he left when Jim Smith arrived in '82, went to the now defunct Witney Town and later had a spell at Wycombe when they were non-league.
cheers @warksox ...I wasnt 100 % on that, thanks for clarifying

Wycome ought to still be non league IMO ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom