Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the statements on here are complete Garbage!!! can you all stop bickering. If you see a player that you think needs a trial, easy, contact the club why the abuse FFS. As stated in earlier posts, my granddad always phoned OUFC, if he thought he saw a player that was worth watching. Simple now grow up.

I feel sorry for the lad who has been mentioned in this thread as by association he is linked with certain posters from this thread.

I think if you are going to post in such a bullish manner on a public forum with the subtley of a bull in a china shop and without actually doing anything about it, then people are going to call you out. Oxfordfan1 could have said nothing and recommended Henry Landers to the club via Dan Harris. Instead they decided to post on here, bigging up said player proclaiming he’s better than what we have, criticising the club for not looking at him and then getting pissy when any criticism came their way.

Trialists come and go all the time at clubs. If the representatives of Henry Landers want him to have a trial, go through the proper channels as recommended on here, not through some tinfoil hat conspiracy that he hasn’t been scouted.

I am no relation of Henry and have seen him play a hat full of times today absolutely brilliant yet again 2 goals and a assists he’s some player. I only made this thread as I’m a oxford fan and season ticket holder that is bewildered at the local talent which somehow is bypassed for aload of has beens and players with no drive this lad will go far I’m convinced. Feel free to shoot me down yet again but with the training and full time emphasis on playing at a club he’s better than what we have at the moment 100percent, anyone else on here who has seen this lad play will agree I’m sure. He’s a class player with all the attributes to make it as a pro he’s tall, strong, fast, both footed and his goal scoring record is different gravy no matter what level he’s done it at.

I thought I’d give our strikers the benefit of another few games to prove themselves and surprisingly they’ve failed so yes 100percent better ??

I am no relation of Henry and have seen him play a hat full of times today absolutely brilliant yet again 2 goals and a assists he’s some player. I only made this thread as I’m a oxford fan and season ticket holder that is bewildered at the local talent which somehow is bypassed for aload of has beens and players with no drive this lad will go far I’m convinced. Feel free to shoot me down yet again but with the training and full time emphasis on playing at a club he’s better than what we have at the moment 100percent, anyone else on here who has seen this lad play will agree I’m sure. He’s a class player with all the attributes to make it as a pro he’s tall, strong, fast, both footed and his goal scoring record is different gravy no matter what level he’s done it at.

If you believe that, don’t tell us. Tell the club. Others on here have informed you to do this numerous times. Have you done it?

If not, stop bitching and whining on here about it. I could start a thread on here proclaiming that, say, Dan West of Thame United is the next Messi. Only by telling them can I say I’ve done my bit.

really haven’t heard of him what’s his record like any good

It wasn’t a real view! I just picked him out as he’s on the back of the local paper here! I’m just making the exact same point you are as an example - picking a local player and saying how brilliant they are on a forum without doing anything about it.

Answer my question - have you informed the club about Landers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom