Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Brian cloughs greengrocer tell coughing about a local player called Nigel jemson, that worked out quite well I think.

Dan Harris said in his first Oxvox meeting that he wanted fans to be the clubs eyes and ears for scouting across the county, as well as the club scouts. If anyone really thinks the lads worth a look, drop dan an email. It’s exactly what he’s asked for.
So drop him an email. .stats are stats!

Henry was already with OUFC Academy, not sure when or why he left. He is a talented player and I have seen him play a few times albeit when he was around 14/15, but Oxford United will definitely already know of him.

• [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/998570350274269186/27UgeCan_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mark [/B]‏ @[B]boslemx[/B] 26 Dec 2018
      More

Does Henry do tap in's??
      1f923.png
      Seems to have something special in the locker for each match!! He'll have to have a separate goal of the season competition at this rate!!

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1067427533090484226/gPaIyKNc_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]North Leigh FC[/B]‏ @[B]NorthLeigh_FC[/B]
Follow Follow @NorthLeigh_FC

More

Replying to @[B]boslemx[/B]

It’s the only thing he can’t do
1f602.png

Top corner screamers
2705.png

Edge of the box volleys
2705.png

Goalkeeper chips
2705.png

And he’s had a couple of long range free-kicks as well
26bd.png

Supreme Sports MGT 22 Aug 2018

Congratulations to client Henry Landers with two goals on his debut in men’s football, Just 18 years old one to watch for the future

Your doing a great pitch, which forum member would be your ideal dragon ?

When my Granddad was alive he always got in touch with Oxford Utd and let them know who he had seen play. At the time I think he used to speak to Les Taylor quite a lot, not sure who he talked about as I now live in Yorkshire. Why doesn't the club send out an invitation to the Oxfordshire FA and invite anyone wanting a trial? Maybe they do I don't know, just a thought and "us" supporters go and watch local games, even I might find someone in Yorkshire. PS great point earned today and didn't Graham speak well on Rad OX. COYY's

So landers scores another brace today whether he’s the answer or not he cannot do any worse than what we currently have upfront?!atleast he would be hungry and want to prove himself instead of just being happy to collect a pay cheque but what do I know.

So landers scores another brace today whether he’s the answer or not he cannot do any worse than what we currently have upfront?!atleast he would be hungry and want to prove himself instead of just being happy to collect a pay cheque but what do I know.
Yes he CAN do worse than Mackie, Whyte.
That is No reason anytime to take on a player. He would have to be good enough to either make a difference in League 1 now or slot into the U23s and make an impact in a couple of years time.

Ok foley what you say is gospel!!cant anyone have an opinion? whyte isn’t a striker and Mackies s**t not sure what you’ve been watching pal??

Last edited:
I’ve seen this boy play. He’s got an abundance of pace, and good work ethic. The time I saw him he was put clean through on goal, and ended up hitting the ball closer to the corner flag than the goal. He did get a lot of power into the shot mind, just a very embarrassing moment. I don’t think this is what we are looking for at this football club. The lad ain’t good enough!

He'd have to be very good to be better then Mackie has recently. Last 2 league games he's looked very good Fleetwood he changed the game and against Pompey he looked better then he ever has in an Oxford shirt .

We can't afford to take a risk in this situation. Can you really take a lad from North Leigh and throw him into league 1 football. It won't work. He's also been at the club before so they will be aware of him.

We need a bloke with more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom