Help r.e. Walsall Ticket

captainox

Just booked a Walsall ticket over the phone.

Originally rang to ask, if I booked online (as the match preview says you still can) where it would be left to collect.
Rather abruptly told "can't book online now" so I said I would book on the phone instead. I asked whether I could collect tomorrow and was told yes.
However after taking all details and confirming purchase, the response was "collect at ticket office window before 5, thanks for calling, goodbye" and phone went down. Now can't seem to get back through.

So i'm now worried that it won't be taken to Walsall tomorrow. I live in Derby so obviously will be going straight to the ground.

Anyone know of the "usual" process for tickets being at the away club?

Just booked a Walsall ticket over the phone.

Originally rang to ask, if I booked online (as the match preview says you still can) where it would be left to collect.
Rather abruptly told "can't book online now" so I said I would book on the phone instead. I asked whether I could collect tomorrow and was told yes.
However after taking all details and confirming purchase, the response was "collect at ticket office window before 5, thanks for calling, goodbye" and phone went down. Now can't seem to get back through.

So i'm now worried that it won't be taken to Walsall tomorrow. I live in Derby so obviously will be going straight to the ground.

Anyone know of the "usual" process for tickets being at the away club?

new year same 'customer service'?:confused:

I just rang the ticket office mate, they are still there til 5

They may have said collect at Ticket Office Window 5 which is at Walsall, I have booked a family ticket and that is where I told (by WFC) to collect it from.

They may have said collect at Ticket Office Window 5 which is at Walsall, I have booked a family ticket and that is where I told (by WFC) to collect it from.

Perhaps it was that.
If that's where family tickets are from, then would make sense (hopefully).

The usual procedure is that ALL uncollected tickets are taken to the home team's ticket office, whoever the opposition and whatever type of ticket it is. The ticket office will not necessarily tell you this though, and I've had a similar situation myself before and it all turned out OK.

I always thought they took the uncollected tickets on the coach for collection at the away ground.

If they don’t then you can still pay on the day, but I guess you will then have to take the matter up with the club as you will end up paying the higher “on the day” price.

ng all details and confirming purchase, the response was "collect at ticket office window before 5, thanks for calling, goodbye" and phone went down. Now can't seem to get back through.
If you are not happy with your customer service, make a complain to Kathy, office manager.

Thanks all.
Will head to the Walsall ticket office tomorrow.

Mods - this thread can probably be locked/closed now. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom