Help me here, people

Paul Cannell

I was sadly involved in a conversation over the weekend about buying second-hand items from eBay, a site I had never visited till today. Now I'm hooked but I need your help, my trusted friends.

Which of these garments would suit me best?

pants.png

Bloody capitalist running dog.

Make do with a Lidl bag cut in half and some string like the rest of us.

The top pair are a bit “Swindonish” so they are likely to have sh!t stains in them. I’d go for the blue mate ?

Two observations on this Paul.
1. The trunks you are thinking of purchasing here are not ‘worn in’ quite enough for a man of your particular tastes there are ‘other’ sites that cater for the more ‘discerning taste’.?
2. Both of those pairs seem too large in the gusset area for the incumbent’. Sorry?

Are you sure that it is e bay you are looking at Paul?

This is very odd. I decided, following Oldham's excellent advice above, to whack my maximum (£4.99) on the blue pair but I'm shocked to find that I've been gazumped!

more pants.png

What sort of person would pay more than £20 for a pair of used trunks?

PS: BTW Ronaldo, I suspect being 'Big' has gone to your head; the incumbent (aka 'Little Keith') is of quite normal proportions and I have several affidavits to that effect.

This is very odd. I decided, following Oldham's excellent advice above, to whack my maximum (£4.99) on the blue pair but I'm shocked to find that I've been gazumped!

View attachment 510

What sort of person would pay more than £20 for a pair of used trunks?

PS: BTW Ronaldo, I suspect being 'Big' has gone to your head; the incumbent (aka 'Little Keith') is of quite normal proportions and I have several affidavits to that effect.

I told there used to be a market for that sort of thing, usually found in local newspaper free adverts, or newsagents windows, guess its all on that there t'internet these days, especially judging by the above ongoing gazumping ?o_O:unsure:

Paul. Proportional size is adjustable, not just on the trunks pull strings. Bid up dear boy. Bid up!???

Back
Top Bottom