Hell of a Season

Big Ronaldo

While still smarting over Monday nights disappointment and that undeserved defeat, I am finally able to look back on what has been a monumental season.
We have battered teams to death, and that includes some Premiership sides, with Us playing a brand of football that has been an absolute pleasure to watch.
For all the disappointment that came with missing out on promotion, this team have provided us with more excitement, more energy and skill than we have enjoyed for nigh on twenty years.
We have surpassed almost anyone’s expectations this season and there is no doubt that we can go one better next season.
Great Credit must go to Karl Robinson And his backroom team, the board and The fans for getting right behind them (pre COVID). But for me, I would like to thank the players. None of you let us down, not one of you. You all kept the fight right to the end. And for that you all deserve congratulations.
My own highlight was being at Lincoln to see our team tear them to shreds.
I will remember that game for the rest of my life for many reasons, but that, for me was the best away day since promo and 86.

Back
Top Bottom