He has to go....

gofish2

Whatever he did or didn't say (and I'm not questioning the quote, it sound typical) what the table says is the definitive truth.

gofish2

I also think it's not too late in theory to replace him, and stay up. I have no faith in any other outcome but relegation with him in charge. We would however, need to have a WOW candidate waiting in the wings.

Shropshire U

Whatever he did or didn't say (and I'm not questioning the quote, it sound typical) what the table says is the definitive truth.
Yep, no matter how much Robinson spin doctors the truth, the league table is reality. And all the talk of "if we win this game we could be 13th" (or whatever) is comical as it always pre-supposes that the other threatened teams fail to pick up even 1 point!

bazzer9461

Has anyone thought that to bring in a new guy (outside of the club) that person would want a decent wedge to steer us to survival just a thought !
Bit late now no business can be done regarding transfers until the seasons over

horseman

what transfers Baz i was talking about a new manager would want a good wedge (for himself) to steer us clear .this of course all assumes Tiger even thought of replacing let alone looked for alternatives and have them ready to step in.

bazzer9461

what transfers Baz i was talking about a new manager would want a good wedge (for himself) to steer us clear .this of course all assumes Tiger even thought of replacing let alone looked for alternatives and have them ready to step in.
A good wedge? So you’re saying pay the new manager 5k a week and he will keep us up but pay him 2.5k and he will struggle? Strange comment

RyanioBirdio

A good wedge? So you’re saying pay the new manager 5k a week and he will keep us up but pay him 2.5k and he will struggle? Strange comment
I think they might be suggesting that they’d want a hefty bonus in the event of survival, which they probably would given our desperate situation.

horseman

I think they might be suggesting that they’d want a hefty bonus in the event of survival, which they probably would given our desperate situation.
correct so whilst it's easy to say get rid it does need thinking through

Southampton Yellow

I imagine "Dipshit" is some sort of derogatory remark. If so , it has no place on the forum. We might not all be from the intelligencia but this reply is unacceptable. I suggest you curb your language or not post at all. We do have certain standards.
I suggest you look at who used this remark first.... Don’t throw stones in a greenhouse...

Oxfordpete

You really don't have to look very far. 'Wake up' is quoted twice in Southampton Yellow's second post on this thread, so hardly 'randomly mentioned' by me.

As far as your other points are concerned, I dare say someone could look up our highest position this season, but we all know it wouldn't be very high, and we are all keenly aware that some of KR's team choices have been strange.
What I meant re randomly mentioned was that it wasn’t relevant to anything I wrote

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J OUFC Matches 6
LondonRoader OUFC Matches 15