Hayes & Yeading tickets

I called BT to see how much the game would cost me.

To subscribe for a month they were charging £29.99 and £35 set up fee. Ridiculous.

They offered me a year at £20 a month with a £25 set up fee. Told them to do one.

Will either go to the local on the Ladygrove or try and find it online. With my technical abilities stretching to being able to delete my internet history before the wife comes home, does anyone have any pointers of how to find it online?

Download Adblocker plus first for any stream

there are loads of soccer sites out there so I've been told

Not sure if any will work !!!!

Parking on Sunday! Any recommendations? Volunteered to drive and haven't a clue where is best to park.
Any help would be appreciated

Parking on Sunday! Any recommendations? Volunteered to drive and haven't a clue where is best to park.

looks like it might be difficultso get there early enough and find some street parking I’m guessing? Maybe 20 minute walk from the pub they’ve allocated us?

still a few away tickets avail for Hayes & Yeading cup match ... 3pm today is the cut off point

Oxford United Official
Just now ·
Tickets are still available for Sunday’s FA Cup trip to Hayes & Yeading from 01865 337533 but you need to call before 3pm today. No tickets will be on sale on the day! #OUFC

Adult ticket going spare for Sunday. Face value. PM me if interested

Oh dont worry, nobody has forgotten that!! Any 'glory hunter' comments will be purely in jest. The conference certainly taught us humility ? We also remember Marlow Town 2 Oxford United 0 in the FA Cup, so certainly won't be expecting a stroll!!!
Malow not town though bit pedantic but my old man played for them in the 50' ! and John Ceasar who scored both I played against that season in the hw sunday combination!

Its down a long road by large industrial units on one side and mainly fields and a sports centre on the other side its called springfield road and its mainly single yellow line I wouldnt have thought there would be any problems parking there. Definitely no pubs that I could see down there probably better in the club bar

The road is a big road I doubt if the council have enough cones to stop parking there which is perfectly legal on a sunday but I suppose they might try although I doubt it

Two adult terrace tickets available last minute, sadly. Drop me a PM if you’re interested. £30 for the pair, face value.

Malow not town though bit pedantic but my old man played for them in the 50' ! and John Ceasar who scored both I played against that season in the hw sunday combination!
Should have know that as brother played for them for 2 years shouldn't I ?

One Adult ticket for today’s game. Face value, buyer collects from near Abingdon. PM me if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom