Hayes & Yeading tickets

Mmmm, the problems started many, many years ago! We supposedly merged with Yeading FC to release our old Ground for housing. The houses, many hundreds of them did get built but the money we as Fans thought would come through never really materialised, certainly not the amount we thought anyway. Yeading Ground at the time did not have the relevant Grading so we shared with various Clubs including Woking, Maidenhead and Beaconsfield. This obviously prevented many fans from attending and we still have not won them back yet although we hope the last Promotion and this Cup run will and indeed has helped. Yeading’s Ground had and indeed still has numerous problems, rhe Stand is way over the top, great if we were in the same League.........but we are not! There is still no “proper” Bar and the new Changing rooms are not finished, hoping the Fa cup money will get this done though. Our playing surface is as good as you could wish for, shame as I think a mud pit would have helped us on Sunday, those days are gone now, remember Ronnie Radford, loved it! Anyway, we are least still going, things are improving we just need to improve the attendances but again, unfortunately, the area where we are is no longer a Football community, may, many foreigners whose sport is not football, strange!
What is the capacity of your ground

Parking I’m afraid is going to be difficult! We have Ground Parking more than sufficient for our normal “crowds” (!) but......BT seem to be taking a lot of it so it seems the Clubs advice is park away and use Public Transport. Now there is a problem with that as there is no Public Transport that goes anywhere near the Ground!!!! I’ve heard the roads outside the ground you normally can park on, especially on a Sunday BUT the Council have stopped it as they want to keep them free for emergency vehicles and you can bet your bottom dollar the Parking Gestapo will be out In force. I’m sorry I can’t help more!

Any spare tickets going?

I saw @WokinghamYellow ’s post above but only require one and I figured that requesting one would make the other two harder to shift. Happy to have one of the adult tickets if it’s going though!

Last edited:
H&Y Fan coming in Peace! Firstly, hope you all have a safe journey Sunday to us, the “Glory Hunters” but please, keep in mind, last time we had the pleasure of playing you.......we did the Double over you!
Unfortunately since then we have plummeted down the Leagues whilst you have gone the other way, congrats on that. I sure you will be made most welcome but I fear we may get embarrassed if you play to your or near your potential, please take it easy and enjoy the Day.
Yes but you’ve lost Super Stevie Basham who we’d trained up for you. I was at both games and so will have a wry smile if we give you a bit of a tonking. ?

TVP are directing us to The Hamborough Tavern which has an interesting history! Is it alright these days?

Yes but you’ve lost Super Stevie Basham who we’d trained up for you. I was at both games and so will have a wry smile if we give you a bit of a tonking. ?

TVP are directing us to The Hamborough Tavern which has an interesting history! Is it alright these days?

oi! oi!
Is it still there?

Its notorious for a serious incident way back in 1981

Sorry, can’t help you,with that one. I, like a lot of Hayes people have moved away from the area and only return for the Football. There is a distinct lack of Pubs in the area, the Botwell Inn is located in Hayes Town and there is a cut through to our ground that a lot of our supporters use, it’s a Wetherspoons so they like the pricing! I also believe one of our guys has been in contact with your Club offering the Hayes Working Mans Club as an option.

Sorry, can’t help you,with that one. I, like a lot of Hayes people have moved away from the area and only return for the Football. There is a distinct lack of Pubs in the area, the Botwell Inn is located in Hayes Town and there is a cut through to our ground that a lot of our supporters use, it’s a Wetherspoons so they like the pricing! I also believe one of our guys has been in contact with your Club offering the Hayes Working Mans Club as an option.
A working mans club in the South? It's a trap set by their firm...….

Nah, we are nice folks! The Club has been there for many, many years and is very welcoming, trust me!

Any spare tickets going?

I saw @WokinghamYellow ’s post above but only require one and I figured that requesting one would make the other two harder to shift. Happy to have one of the adult tickets if it’s going though!

Do you still need a ticket? Was planning to go with my dad but he can't make it any more so I have one (or possibly two) terrace tickets. Available for face value.

Heh heh! We had a big discussion about this, Fans wanted more time and the “Management” wanted less! I believe on You Tube there is still our game against Fulham in the FA Cup if its any help?

Do you still need a ticket? Was planning to go with my dad but he can't make it any more so I have one (or possibly two) terrace tickets. Available for face value.

Yes, still looking and I’ll happily take one off your hands! Will DM you shortly.

but please, keep in mind, last time we had the pleasure of playing you.......we did the Double over you!
Oh dont worry, nobody has forgotten that!! Any 'glory hunter' comments will be purely in jest. The conference certainly taught us humility ? We also remember Marlow Town 2 Oxford United 0 in the FA Cup, so certainly won't be expecting a stroll!!!

Adult ticket going spare for Sunday. Face value. PM me if interested.

I called BT to see how much the game would cost me.

To subscribe for a month they were charging £29.99 and £35 set up fee. Ridiculous.

They offered me a year at £20 a month with a £25 set up fee. Told them to do one.

Will either go to the local on the Ladygrove or try and find it online. With my technical abilities stretching to being able to delete my internet history before the wife comes home, does anyone have any pointers of how to find it online?

I called BT to see how much the game would cost me.

To subscribe for a month they were charging £29.99 and £35 set up fee. Ridiculous.

They offered me a year at £20 a month with a £25 set up fee. Told them to do one.

Will either go to the local on the Ladygrove or try and find it online. With my technical abilities stretching to being able to delete my internet history before the wife comes home, does anyone have any pointers of how to find it online?
What Broadband are you with?

Back
Top Bottom