Hayes & Yeading tickets

Mackie avail to play in Facup 1st round....

Slightly off topic, but if memory serves, this is on telly? Anyone know what channel if that’s so?

Pray that the weather remains dry. Last game at H&Y was postponed due to waterlogged pitch. At the moment just light rain forecast during the week, dry on Sunday. ?

Pray that the weather remains dry. Last game at H&Y was postponed due to waterlogged pitch. At the moment just light rain forecast during the week, dry on Sunday. ?

I imagine it's in theirs (and ours) best interests that this goes ahead on Sunday so fingers crossed they're ahead of the rain on Fri/Sat.

I imagine it's in theirs (and ours) best interests that this goes ahead on Sunday so fingers crossed they're ahead of the rain on Fri/Sat.

I'd imagine they'll have volunteers helping all weekend with the pitch to make sure the game is on.

H&Y Fan coming in Peace! Firstly, hope you all have a safe journey Sunday to us, the “Glory Hunters” but please, keep in mind, last time we had the pleasure of playing you.......we did the Double over you!
Unfortunately since then we have plummeted down the Leagues whilst you have gone the other way, congrats on that. I sure you will be made most welcome but I fear we may get embarrassed if you play to your or near your potential, please take it easy and enjoy the Day.

H&Y Fan coming in Peace! Firstly, hope you all have a safe journey Sunday to us, the “Glory Hunters” but please, keep in mind, last time we had the pleasure of playing you.......we did the Double over you!
Unfortunately since then we have plummeted down the Leagues whilst you have gone the other way, congrats on that. I sure you will be made most welcome but I fear we may get embarrassed if you play to your or near your potential, please take it easy and enjoy the Day.

How come you have dropped so far, financial problems?

Mmmm, the problems started many, many years ago! We supposedly merged with Yeading FC to release our old Ground for housing. The houses, many hundreds of them did get built but the money we as Fans thought would come through never really materialised, certainly not the amount we thought anyway. Yeading Ground at the time did not have the relevant Grading so we shared with various Clubs including Woking, Maidenhead and Beaconsfield. This obviously prevented many fans from attending and we still have not won them back yet although we hope the last Promotion and this Cup run will and indeed has helped. Yeading’s Ground had and indeed still has numerous problems, rhe Stand is way over the top, great if we were in the same League.........but we are not! There is still no “proper” Bar and the new Changing rooms are not finished, hoping the Fa cup money will get this done though. Our playing surface is as good as you could wish for, shame as I think a mud pit would have helped us on Sunday, those days are gone now, remember Ronnie Radford, loved it! Anyway, we are least still going, things are improving we just need to improve the attendances but again, unfortunately, the area where we are is no longer a Football community, may, many foreigners whose sport is not football, strange!

Mmmm, the problems started many, many years ago! We supposedly merged with Yeading FC to release our old Ground for housing. The houses, many hundreds of them did get built but the money we as Fans thought would come through never really materialised, certainly not the amount we thought anyway. Yeading Ground at the time did not have the relevant Grading so we shared with various Clubs including Woking, Maidenhead and Beaconsfield. This obviously prevented many fans from attending and we still have not won them back yet although we hope the last Promotion and this Cup run will and indeed has helped. Yeading’s Ground had and indeed still has numerous problems, rhe Stand is way over the top, great if we were in the same League.........but we are not! There is still no “proper” Bar and the new Changing rooms are not finished, hoping the Fa cup money will get this done though. Our playing surface is as good as you could wish for, shame as I think a mud pit would have helped us on Sunday, those days are gone now, remember Ronnie Radford, loved it! Anyway, we are least still going, things are improving we just need to improve the attendances but again, unfortunately, the area where we are is no longer a Football community, may, many foreigners whose sport is not football, strange!

what sort of parking will there be? Someone earlier on this thread said the police will be out coneing streets off??

Any of the pubs left? ? (y)

Back
Top Bottom