Have OxVox signed an NDA as well?

But as u well know it was a Oxvox meeting not a fans forum. De isn’t normally in attendance at these anyway. Do u think u would have got a different answer on Exeter collage from Darryl than u did from Ian ?

I couldn't give a shot about WE, all I want is a solution that benefits the club rather than anyone else, especially Kassam.

Not realistic then, as any solution has to benefit Kassam or he has no need to do anything. What we need is a solution that benefits everyone, which is why Oxvox got further down the route than anyone. And from the sounds of it that could be able to be resurrected but not until the ownership of the club is sorted.

Not realistic then, as any solution has to benefit Kassam or he has no need to do anything. What we need is a solution that benefits everyone, which is why Oxvox got further down the route than anyone. And from the sounds of it that could be able to be resurrected but not until the ownership of the club is sorted.

Not sure if we could just (I know, just) found some land where we could start again.

Well 2nights Oxvox meeting notes are a little awkward for some it would seem. I’m sure the apologies will be flying in.

To sum up, no despite the constant mentioning of it by Sean and Myles they didn’t sign an NDA but agreed to confidentiality until the deal was done.

They have (2night) kept members fully updated on these meetings at a time they are able to and is professional allowing the owner to speak first.

They have asked nearly every single question Myles has ever accused them of shying away from, and the ones that haven’t yet had answers will be followed up.

Who would have thought it
Which gang do they belong to again?

I am glad that OxVox acted in a professional manner. It does them credit now and for a future relationship with Tiger.

Are you allowed to post notes and could you, only recently joined don’t think the PayPal account has gone through yet.

Why do we need another thread, this one was started to discus why the minuets were not public, do we need another now they are ?
Yes, to discuss the entire meeting and not they signed an NDA or not. Plus to advertise the minutes to the OxVox website ?

Back
Top Bottom