Transfer News harvey bradbury

Apparently the Woking manager hinted last Saturday that they have been asked not to play Armani Little and Harvey Bradbury. What's the point them being on loan then? Maybe Robinson was planning to recall them and try integrating them in the first team. But if we get a positive result against Rovers he may change his mind...

Apparently the Woking manager hinted last Saturday that they have been asked not to play Armani Little and Harvey Bradbury. What's the point them being on loan then? Maybe Robinson was planning to recall them and try integrating them in the first team. But if we get a positive result against Rovers he may change his mind...

I'd imagine this is more to do with us looking to protect two players who have suffered a knock or two. No different from West Ham wanting to see Marcus Browne supported in his recovery rather than rushed back in.

Both he and Little appear to be back from Woking

Both he and Little appear to be back from Woking
When I saw Little at the friendly it was difficult to see him and I couldn’t be arsed to run along the line with a magnifying glass, but aside from that I did like what he could do for the team, whether he’s ready for first team action or not I don’t know but a game like tonight’s P**s pot trophy woohoo be a good learning lesson for him.

Robinson will probably give Bradbury 5 minutes at most ! I hope I'm wrong.

Robinson will probably give Bradbury 5 minutes at most ! I hope I'm wrong.
I think it depends on how we’re doing
, would like the young man to be given some minutes say 20 mins or so, because he maybe needed to start a first team game same as Smith

I think it depends on how we’re doing
, would like the young man to be given some minutes say 20 mins or so, because he maybe needed to start a first team game same as Smith
...and then get taken out the game and out injured for a spell after one of wycums 'robust' tackles, think we all know pikeyboy ainsworth sets up to bully, bruise n batter opponents at any opportunity

Last edited:
I woudl think the priority is to give Smith the time in these next two games to settle into a role in the side - anything the youngsters get should be in addition to that rather than instead of, in my opinion.
Saying that I hope that one or two get a run out - maybe Heap?

Is Harvey Bradbury still on loan to Woking? I'm trying to understand how he can come and play for us if he is, don't know how these loans work. I think he's cup tied in the FA cup in any case which is a shame if he's back.

Back
Top Bottom