Transfer News harvey bradbury

From those highlights he looks far more mobile than Obika and looks for space, gets into the 6 yard box more often, and also doesn't mind the rough stuff.

On Saturday Obika was through with half a yard on his defender at one point and was edged off the ball so easily.

I remember seeing that chance and not having any faith in him scoring it, at least Wes would run the channels like that. It was a gilt edged chance and the look on his face after said it all. I was raging at the time.

How tall is Bradbury? Stands above the rest of his side in the celebrations, must be at least 6ft2. We're crying out for a physical target man who the 3 behind can work off. Obika, Smith and Mackie are all weak and haven't shown ability to hold the ball up as yet.

From those highlights he looks far more mobile than Obika and looks for space, gets into the 6 yard box more often, and also doesn't mind the rough stuff.

On Saturday Obika was through with half a yard on his defender at one point and was edged off the ball so easily.
My granny is more mobile than Obika.

Bradbury reminds me a bit of Ryan Taylor.

Something of the Rickie Lambert about him from what I’ve seen. If we’ve found someone of his ilk from the lower leagues, we’ll have made a very important signing.

I remember seeing that chance and not having any faith in him scoring it, at least Wes would run the channels like that. It was a gilt edged chance and the look on his face after said it all. I was raging at the time.
Yes and as he turned to jog back he was grinning. I said to my son look he thinks it's funny!!:mad:

Looks like he could be alright. Hopefully he will make his mark in the first team at some point, but I remember as recently as last season people were saying James Roberts should be playing, so I won't get my hopes up.

Something of the Rickie Lambert about him from what I’ve seen. If we’ve found someone of his ilk from the lower leagues, we’ll have made a very important signing.
Did we not sign him from Watford? I think he's only played lower league when out on loan.

Of course, one thing to beware of is putting too much pressure on this lad. He is only 19, and the step up from facing defenders who play for Tooting to those who play for L1 teams is a pretty large one. You wouldn't want to bring him back from where he is doing well, plonk him in the team and then have KR hoik him off after an hour because he is finding it hard - that would kill his confidence and his loan would be ended.
On the other hand, he could cetainly not be any less effective than those who are currently available up front (or lurking on the treatment table while waiting for their bus passes to arrive) and we are about as desperate as we can get. Bring him back!
I wouldnt throw him in from the off, but he might be a useful option to bring off the bench to shake things up abit

Surprised his old man didn’t take him, on loan at least. He is currently managing at Havant & Waterlooville in the National League.

Did we not sign him from Watford? I think he's only played lower league when out on loan.

Yes you’re very much correct - I meant in the sense that we signed him after seeing him play for Hungerford but you are right of course.

Surprised his old man didn’t take him, on loan at least. He is currently managing at Havant & Waterlooville in the National League.
Harvey spoke about that in an interview. He said he and his dad discussed it but he decided that he wanted to go somewhere where he could be his own man and not just “the boss’s son”. Great attitude I reckon.

Surprised he played tonight after Saturdays exertions. I can’t see who it benefited.

Terms of loan agreements for younger players mean they can play for their clubs u23 sides. Little played the other week as well.

Back
Top Bottom