Transfer News harvey bradbury

i dont understand why hes not been recalled when we desperately need strikers!!??
Has to be out on loan at one club for atleast 28 days before a recall can happen. It's an initial 1 month loan so if Robinson is as good at developing and giving promising youngsters a chance as he says he is then i suspect he'll be around the squad and won't go back on loan.

Has to be out on loan at one club for atleast 28 days before a recall can happen. It's an initial 1 month loan so if Robinson is as good at developing and giving promising youngsters a chance as he says he is then i suspect he'll be around the squad and won't go back on loan.

He did say that the idea for the players out on loan is to get game time, but surely with the predicament we’re in at the moment you would think that a recall must be on the cards.

Having tried one 20 year old untried striker and failed, We should now try a different untried 20 year old striker?????

How desperate are we getting for god's sake!!!!!!

• React
Reactions: Ian
Having tried one 20 year old untried striker and failed, We should now try a different untried 20 year old striker?????

In the situation we’re in now I’d say it’s pretty desperate! And at least we’d be playing one of our own and not developing somebody else’s. Even better, play em both together.

It's not trying him that gets me. It's the desperate belief amongst many on here that he will solve all our problems!!!
Who knows,being a striker is all about confidence, the confidence to take a shot or take a defender on! He'll be full of confidence now and has the attributes of the perfect striker

I watched the highlights of the Woking match earlier, Bradbury's third and Little's goal make me wonder how long it'll take before they're recalled, will paste them here once I'm on a laptop if no-one else has gotten there first.

One thing is for sure, he looks capable of playing up top on his own effectively. Seems to be a big, strong lad who loves a battle and getting stuck in. That alone puts him above Smith and Obika.

We are so bad up top that I would get him back and throw him in for a few games once he’s completed his month down there. He could hardly score less goals and would be much more of a pain in the a**e than the other two.

Of course, one thing to beware of is putting too much pressure on this lad. He is only 19, and the step up from facing defenders who play for Tooting to those who play for L1 teams is a pretty large one. You wouldn't want to bring him back from where he is doing well, plonk him in the team and then have KR hoik him off after an hour because he is finding it hard - that would kill his confidence and his loan would be ended.
On the other hand, he could cetainly not be any less effective than those who are currently available up front (or lurking on the treatment table while waiting for their bus passes to arrive) and we are about as desperate as we can get. Bring him back!

We are desperate! None of the strikers here at the moment are able to play the lone striker role. KR won't change his ways it seems so giving Bradbury a go soon makes sense.
Somewhere out there is another Jamie Vardy!!

Woking's highlights are so much better than ours: Different camera angles, close ups, so-mo replays... That said seeing us lose in real time is bad enough so let's keep the crap highlight package the football league gives us lol

From those highlights he looks far more mobile than Obika and looks for space, gets into the 6 yard box more often, and also doesn't mind the rough stuff.

On Saturday Obika was through with half a yard on his defender at one point and was edged off the ball so easily.

Back
Top Bottom