Transfer News harvey bradbury

Interesting.
I wonder what Chris Allen thinks about his view of the U23s!

Fair play to the lad, he wants to get on and play, nothing wrong with saying what you think even if it does P**s people off. I never realised the u23 was like that.

He should be playing if his talk transfers to the pitch...im not about that pretty stuff I want to get in there Nd have a scrap with the centre halfs...get him in and see what,he can do

He should be playing if his talk transfers to the pitch...im not about that pretty stuff I want to get in there Nd have a scrap with the centre halfs...get him in and see what,he can do
I agree, saw him at Hungerford against us and Dickie and Raglan didn’t like his presence at all. Give him a go.

Interesting.
I wonder what Chris Allen thinks about his view of the U23s!

I hope Chrissy Allen is telling the U23s to play it like men's football and be physical/put themselves about. If we want it to be a step to 1st team football then treat it as such and hope it forces the opposition to play in a similar vein.

It is a pity the loan rules don’t let him be available for Ox if Woking don’t have a game, particularly if Ox want to play him in a competition Woking aren’t involved with.

It is a pity the loan rules don’t let him be available for Ox if Woking don’t have a game, particularly if Ox want to play him in a competition Woking aren’t involved with.

Whether he is allowed to play for Woking in their upcoming FA Cup tie might give us a clue on where he is in the pecking order.

As a side note, the U23s won 4-1 today with Taverner scoring 2 and a trialist centre-forward also scoring 2. I wonder if he’s the striker Robinson said was coming over from France last week?

As an Oxford fan living about 10 mins from Woking - and given that Woking had season tickets for £75 this season with a student card - I am also a season ticket holder at woking (on the premise that I only have to go to 5 games this season to make my money back).

Can vouch for his good performance at the weekend. Missed a very good chance in the first half; but scored an identical one in the second. Can score from long ball situations, not too shabby with the ball at his feet, and fast. Not afraid to grapple with a CB either - in fact he and their CB the other day were berating each other and having words less than a minute in.

Will keep everyone informed as I see him play more.

As an Oxford fan living about 10 mins from Woking - and given that Woking had season tickets for £75 this season with a student card - I am also a season ticket holder at woking (on the premise that I only have to go to 5 games this season to make my money back).

Can vouch for his good performance at the weekend. Missed a very good chance in the first half; but scored an identical one in the second. Can score from long ball situations, not too shabby with the ball at his feet, and fast. Not afraid to grapple with a CB either - in fact he and their CB the other day were berating each other and having words less than a minute in.

Will keep everyone informed as I see him play more.

Thanks for this. I’m interested to hear his progress as is only 19.

How did Little look?

Thanks for this. I’m interested to hear his progress as is only 19.

How did Little look?
Have been very impressed recently - noticeably better than most of the players on the pitch - good runner with the ball, decent touch on him; could develop well - would hope we could loan him to a club a bit higher up in the new year - maybe a good conference national team.

You can watch the highlights including his goal here:

http://www.wokingfc.co.uk/tv/v/1043/1/

Looks well built for a 19 year old.
He looks a handful, put himself about well. Surely in our current situation a fit and feisty Bradbury is more worthy of a chance than some guy who hasn’t been fit for two years and in Robinson’s own words will only give us 10 minutes off of the bench each game?? I’d get him back and give him a go, would love to see him given a chance alongside Smith.

Have been very impressed recently - noticeably better than most of the players on the pitch - good runner with the ball, decent touch on him; could develop well - would hope we could loan him to a club a bit higher up in the new year - maybe a good conference national team.

Cheers!

He had a decent pre season along with Baptiste so thought he might be around the first team. No harm in having a season or so on loan before getting back involved.

Back
Top Bottom