Transfer News harvey bradbury

I don’t remember much about Lee Bradbury, that was the time I saw fewest games due to shitty new ground and horrible manager. However when he was sold we got relegated

• React
Reactions: Ian
Interesting. No fanfare with him signing or comments from manager etc but the official site has him as one of our first team forwards?

Welcome to the pride of the Thames Valley young fella!

Part of me thinks a lot of these young players will be allowed to leave for free in the future, with hefty sell on percentages. We have too many youngsters for them all to make it here, although the majority should be able to make it in professional football.

Watford had already arranged for him to go on loan at hungerford, so all we are doing is keeping things as they were, while having him train with us during the week. Seems to be a perfect arrangement as he had already been settling in there and will be playing regularly, but we can monitor him in the mean time and decide when he is ready to come back in house..

Watford had already arranged for him to go on loan at hungerford, so all we are doing is keeping things as they were, while having him train with us during the week. Seems to be a perfect arrangement as he had already been settling in there and will be playing regularly, but we can monitor him in the mean time and decide when he is ready to come back in house..[/QUOTE]
which will be the earliest after the end of THIS season:rolleyes:

A bigger side in the league. Oxford City or Bath City would be my guess, two teams we've had links with over past couple of seasons!

Weird to recall and loan to a team in the same league.

Isn’t Little also on loan? Woking I think?

Little is at Woking and they would make sense as it is the same manager who was at Hampton & R last season.

Back
Top Bottom