Transfer News harvey bradbury

unification

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Booooo! He’s not Ricky Holmes! Booooo!

#goingdown #robinsonout #tigerout

Bue Guado

Let's hope his time with us warrants a lengthier Wikipedia mention than his dad's "At the end of the 2004-5 season Bradbury was playing for Oxford United."

Last edited:

NottsYellow

His dad, Lee Bradbury, Man City paid mega money for him when he was a youngster/teenager, about £3m in the mid 1990's. He was considered the future and Man City tried to invest big money in youth but the experiment failed.
He think he played in the Man City side when we won 2-0 at Maine Road, a result which nudged Man City towards relegation to Div 3 and to play their local rivals Macclesfield Town.

MJB

His dad, Lee Bradbury, Man City paid mega money for him when he was a youngster/teenager, about £3m in the mid 1990's. He was considered the future and Man City tried to invest big money in youth but the experiment failed.
He think he played in the Man City side when we won 2-0 at Maine Road, a result which nudged Man City towards relegation to Div 3 and to play their local rivals Macclesfield Town.
Lee Badbuy as he was sometimes called.

Whingit

When I was quite young, I remember Lee scoring a peach of a bicycle kick, fence end I think.

Concretebob

When I was quite young, I remember Lee scoring a peach of a bicycle kick, fence end I think.
Against Torquay, early in the season. Maybe a Tuesday (more likely Wednesday, remember the curse) night?

Whingit

Against Torquay, early in the season. Maybe a Tuesday (more likely Wednesday, remember the curse) night?
Definitely a midweek game, I remember it was dark and I'm pretty sure we didn't win. What's this curse you speak of?

Concretebob

Definitely a midweek game, I remember it was dark and I'm pretty sure we didn't win. What's this curse you speak of?
We didn't play on Tuesday nights at home for a long time because of the gypsy curse. I believe the curse was banished when we beat Exeter in the conference on a Tuesday night

Im sure im not making this up!

Whingit

Christ, I sure hope the Catalan curse is broken quicker than that.

Topper Haines

Pretty sure we won that 1-0 and dominated, just couldn't find the net until the end.

Oldham

Anyway he’s gone straight out on loan for the season!

yellowbow

Wait.. so does that mean he’s not in the u23 squad? I’m confused... 😊

m

We didn't play on Tuesday nights at home for a long time because of the gypsy curse. I believe the curse was banished when we beat Exeter in the conference on a Tuesday night

Im sure im not making this up!

We didn't win a home game on Tuesday night for several years. (Maybe as many as 6?)

I thought that was the Tuesday curse and quite separate from the gypsy curse or Lee Bradbury.

The latter reinvented himself as a full-back at Bournemouth with a remarkable degree of success iirc.

I 'have form' for not knowing what I'm talking about though.

Reactions: MJB
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T OUFC Players 39
Sarge OUFC Players 17