Hartlepool and remembering those we’ve lost

OxVox

This Saturday we’ll pay our respects to those @OUFCOfficial who we’ve lost within the past 12 months.

That said, we’d like all fans to also pay respect to the legend of John Shuker by raising the roof of the Kassam with a minutes applause and song for the 77th minute.

thanks

This Saturday we’ll pay our respects to those @OUFCOfficial who we’ve lost within the past 12 months.

That said, we’d like all fans to also pay respect to the legend of John Shuker by raising the roof of the Kassam with a minutes applause and song for the 77th minute.

thanks
few choruses of 'Johnny, Johnny Shuker Ooh, Ooh ' at some point Saturday too?

Of course the ultimate tribute to the late, great John Shuker would be if we get a penalty at the fence end and the taker blasts it into Frankie and Bennies ?

thanks

It would make more sense to do this when all of the stadium was open and there was a good crowd in, rather than on Saturday when half the stadium is closed.

John Shuker’s penalties were a notch above Ken Skeen’s launches into space. Good luck to everyone on Saturday and huge respect to a talented, committed player RIP. Need to avoid a replay from this one as well as bookings, injuries.

Ticket sales looking half decent for tomorrow.

Got to be honest, I much prefer minute applauses/silences to be done before the match starts. What the bloody hell do you do if either team scores?

I will of course participate but I'm just not a fan of this new trend.

Got to be honest, I much prefer minute applauses/silences to be done before the match starts. What the bloody hell do you do if either team scores?

I will of course participate but I'm just not a fan of this new trend.

or, an even worse scenario would be, if the match official awards a contentious pen against your team and sends off one( or more) of your players

Im with you on that sentiment @Common Villager .... you feel obliged to be part of any tribute, yet your prime reason for going to the match is, to watch and support your team

I agree, tributes etc should be held prior to the match starting

Back
Top Bottom