Harry Kane

If Kane had managed his career better he could easily have gone to Man City when they wanted him, and presumably won the treble, or be at Real Madrid right now tearing it up with Bellingham…

Ultimately he will win trophies at Bayern. Maybe not this season but eventually.

If Kane had managed his career better he could easily have gone to Man City when they wanted him, and presumably won the treble, or be at Real Madrid right now tearing it up with Bellingham…

Other than the obvious reason (€€€), I’m not sure why Kane ended up in Germany. In theory, it’s one of the least competitive leagues in Europe. So I assume he went because he would be guaranteed silverware. Perhaps he’ll move to PSG next.

Other than the obvious reason (€€€), I’m not sure why Kane ended up in Germany. In theory, it’s one of the least competitive leagues in Europe. So I assume he went because he would be guaranteed silverware. Perhaps he’ll move to PSG next.
Because they are one of the few teams who can realistically expect to challenge for the Champions league most years?

Because they are one of the few teams who can realistically expect to challenge for the Champions league most years?
In the last 10 years Bayern Munich have been in the final of the Champions League only once. This is beaten by:

Athletico Madrid (2)
Juventus (2)
Man City (2)
Liverpool (3)
Real Madrid (5)

So if that’s what he’s going by, added to current form then again Man City, Real Madrid or maybe Liverpool would have been his best bet!

Yeah but his brother got himself an office in Mayfair with a really cool motorbike in the middle of it for some reason, so it wasn’t a total washout.

IMG_4843.jpeg

In the last 10 years Bayern Munich have been in the final of the Champions League only once. This is beaten by:

Athletico Madrid (2)
Juventus (2)
Man City (2)
Liverpool (3)
Real Madrid (5)

So if that’s what he’s going by, added to current form then again Man City, Real Madrid or maybe Liverpool would have been his best bet!
It takes 2 to tango, those teams need the money, the FFP space and the willingness to pay massive money for a 30-year-old with a year left on his deal

Bayern are one of the absolute top clubs in the world, and absolutely one of the elite teams as far as realistic chance to win the champions League

Are you suggesting they don't want the motivational messages I send to the family group chat calling them failures?
In the acknowledgements section of an as-yet-unpublished book, I have referred to my family as freeloaders while pointing out that they are completely undeserving of any praise, as they have not done anything to aid or positively impact the creation of said book in any way, shape or form.

Furthermore, unless they pay for a copy themselves they’ll never know that I’ve dragged them quite so viciously, because under no circumstances am I willing to give them a copy for free.

Back
Top Bottom