Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone on here.
Can say that knowing that almost all support the Mighty Yellows.
May everyone enjoy good health, happiness and let’s see the end of the deadly virus

Happy New Year all.

Onwards and upwards. Hopefully.

Happy New Year to all yellows supporters worldwide.
Let's hope for a better 2021.

And a quick thanks to the moderators for their efforts in 2020.

Thanks to all for keeping me amused and engaged during what has been a pretty awful year.

Let's hope for a better 2021 - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. Time to remember the loved ones we have lost this year and let’s look forward to a much improved and healthier 2021. COYY 💛💙

2020 - ‘We can see you, we can see you, we can see you sneaking out! WE CAN SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT!!’

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2021 everyone.

Keep getting up in the morning, one foot in front of the other and keep on ploughing through - we will get there eventually! 👍🏻🍻

Horton out! 🤪

Last edited:
It’s been emotional .
All the best for 2021 everybody ( including the Gang of Four)

Happy New Year to one and all.

It has been a challenging year and despite some of the heated discussion on here I am sure we are all UNITED in wishing everyone health and happiness.

Roll on 2021, let’s hope for some light at the end of this tunnel very soon.

COYY’s

Happy new year 1 & all please stay safe everyone so we can all have a jolly ol knees up when we win promotion. COYY

2020 has been a very mixed year for the Loungers. We lost my Mum, and an uncle, we moved (eventually) and then watched as the sale of our last house fell through. (it's now back on track and should complete on the 6th Jan- my birthday and the anniversary of my Dad leaving us.)

We got to see a game and then it went pear shaped, again.

And we had Covid-19 screwing everything up.

So, in some ways you can shove 2020 wherever, but in some ways it was good. Overall, I'd say good riddance.

Bring on 2021. Vaccine for all. Normality to return and, hopefully, everyone can get back to living a normal life.

Now, give me a drink. Cheers, everybody! Happy New year!!

Yea a happy new year to all fellow forum users and the wider U’s fan base

Happy New Year to all the forum members and Yellows around the world. I wish you all a healthy, happy and positive 2021.

Once a Yellow, always a Yellow.

6131da1944083a2996ab41027b58a8e2.jpg

• React
Reactions: UTM
Back
Top Bottom