Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

While depth is great - seriously don't think we need to strengthen in central midfield.

Brannagan, Gorrin, Baptiste, Thorne, Sykes & Mousinho - that's six solid first team options for two or at most three spots.

Meanwhile, we only have six total senior defenders at the club.

If we're still looking at free agents, I would want to be bringing in some more cover and competition for back four spots.

While depth is great - seriously don't think we need to strengthen in central midfield.

Brannagan, Gorrin, Baptiste, Thorne, Sykes & Mousinho - that's six solid first team options for two or at most three spots.

Meanwhile, we only have six total senior defenders at the club.

If we're still looking at free agents, I would want to be bringing in some more cover and competition for back four spots.

I take your point but of those midfielders one is a yellow card waiting to happen, another is basically still an inexperienced player battling his way back from serious injury, another doesn’t yet look match fit and has injury history, the next one clearly isn’t in the managers plans at the minute and the last ones legs have gone with the manager admitting in the summer he won’t be in his thinking.

We need another midfielder.

Has any free agent signing worked for us?
Or any free agent signing ever, come to that?

I’ve heard we were very close to signing Diagouraga from Swindon during the window and that Robinson will go back in for him now Hanson is injured.

He is still contracted to them but they want rid and have been negotiating to pay him off whereby he will become a free agent.
If they’re trying to get rid then why would we want him

Surprised that we are needing to bring in another midfielder. I thought that was one area that was well covered.?

Benik Afobe out for season at Bristol City. Matty Taylor to be recalled in January?
Think it all depends on how he does here for a start. Also would he have been a regular first teamer? Afobe is a notch up on Taylor so they may sign a like for like replacement in Jan.

Benik Afobe out for season at Bristol City. Matty Taylor to be recalled in January?

with his 'strike rate' so far, cant see Brizzle City having much reason to recall Taylor!

of course if he gets off the mark & starts banging em in regularly from then onwards,
then they might activate the recall clause come Jan

with his 'strike rate' so far, cant see Brizzle City having much reason to recall Taylor!

of course if he gets off the mark & starts banging em in regularly from then onwards,
then they might activate the recall clause come Jan
It all depends on there budget really. Have they blown it and have very little room to get another striker in?

Back
Top Bottom