Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Nathan Benjamin Smith according to twitter.
Yes that's Narhan. Baptiste name checked him as well earlier in the week. Good bloke, has kept me running this year, in fact I'll be seeing him in a weeks time for more work on my bloody legs.

Any suggestions who we will try and sign to cover this absence? OM reports we are looking at free agents.

Any suggestions who we will try and sign to cover this absence? OM reports we are looking at free agents.
We signed Thorne a few weeks back, Baptiste came back from injury and Sykes wasn’t loaned out as planned. CDM is also Mousinho’s natural position in terms of having yet another body who can play in centre mid. Why does he think we need another one?

We signed Thorne a few weeks back, Baptiste came back from injury and Sykes wasn’t loaned out as planned. CDM is also Mousinho’s natural position in terms of having yet another body who can play in centre mid. Why does he think we need another one?
Agree. It’s about time Thorne made a proper appearance to begin to justify all the hype.

I’ve heard we were very close to signing Diagouraga from Swindon during the window and that Robinson will go back in for him now Hanson is injured.

He is still contracted to them but they want rid and have been negotiating to pay him off whereby he will become a free agent.

I’ve heard we were very close to signing Diagouraga from Swindon during the window and that Robinson will go back in for him now Hanson is injured.

He is still contracted to them but they want rid and have been negotiating to pay him off whereby he will become a free agent.
You can only sign players who were free at the point the window closed.....

Back
Top Bottom