Hanson in!

Reinvesting some of the ledson/Carroll/rothwell money. Welcome jamie.

Robbo admitted he's the most expensive player he's signed and he signed the likes of Ricky Holmes for Charlton, proves Tiger dug deep and forked out on this one!
I don't get this undisclosed. Have we breeched our previous record transfer fee (£470k) as the Anoraks amongst us would like to know and at least update "Wikipedia" ? Welcome Jamie. COYY

I don't get this undisclosed. Have we breeched our previous record transfer fee (£470k) as the Anoraks amongst us would like to know and at least update "Wikipedia" ? Welcome Jamie. COYY

This brings up something that has knawed at me for 20 years. Our record transfer is down as Windass I believe, however I remember that we signed Andy Melville for a decent amount and then had to pay Swans a % when we sold him. Same with Johnson.

The sell on HAS to be included as this shows the actual value of the purchase.......surely!

Never got undisclosed transfer fees, legally clubs have to disclose it in the accounts eventually surely?

Never got undisclosed transfer fees, legally clubs have to disclose it in the accounts eventually surely?
24 months down the line...usually all in one 'income' lump sum as part of the accounts circulated to Shareholders prior to AGM ( which isnt always annual).... it seems very much like there WONT be a shareholders AGM in 2018 now :unsure::cautious::rolleyes:

Just spoke to mate who is Derby season ticket holder-was sorry to see him go. Said he was strong and loves a tackle. Sounds like ideal signing after Saturday

Spoken to my niece who is a Derby season ticket holder, Hansom very well thought of by the supporters there, a little surprised he was allowed to leave them.

Technically all fees start as undisclosed unless the parties agree to disclose it. In the accounts there may be a total figure for expenditure, though its usually rolled into other figures, but not normally individually stated.

Afternoon all .. Derby Fan on a visit.

I think you've got a really good one in Jamie. Clean and hard in the tackle, quick feet, worker and a helluva shot on him. He can pass accurately. And he's young !

Some at Derby feel he didn't make it with us because they question his decision making at times, but for me that's all down to youth and coaching. add in that he was never really given a run of games and that doesn't stack up. He's played for young England so those with knowledge saw some special talent. He has a real footballers first touch that can't be taught and he's as hard as nails

I first saw him when Maclaren was around and we had just about every DM injured so Jamie got thrown in at not much more than 18. He aquitted himself well and didn't look out of place against Middlesborough and Charlton. Despite having good defensive qualities he's keen to move the ball forward and could easily play in middle. Hope he does well for you. Good luck

I think you've got a really good one in Jamie. Clean and hard in the tackle, quick feet, worker and a helluva shot on him. He can pass accurately. And he's young !

Some at Derby feel he didn't make it with us because they question his decision making at times, but for me that's all down to youth and coaching. add in that he was never really given a run of games and that doesn't stack up. He's played for young England so those with knowledge saw some special talent. He has a real footballers first touch that can't be taught and he's as hard as nails

I first saw him when Maclaren was around and we had just about every DM injured so Jamie got thrown in at not much more than 18. He aquitted himself well and didn't look out of place against Middlesborough and Charlton. Despite having good defensive qualities he's keen to move the ball forward and could easily play in middle. Hope he does well for you. Good luck

Cheers Jono, all very useful to hear.

Good luck for you next season.

Thanks for info! I think it's very likely he has come here to play as a DM which allows our more creative midfielder to push forward which he currently can't do! I'm really looking forward to seeing him play and although he is young has championship experience and has played with very good players! This could prove a very good move for him and he could very well use oxford as a stepping stone in his career like so many youngsters who have dropped down to come to us have done.

Interesting thanks. Any rumours from your end what the fee we paid was? Seems to be quite high (at least for a L1 club) from what our manager was inferring.

He sounds a really good player that I’m pleased is on an exceptionally long contract

Back
Top Bottom