Gwingle gwangle

Being slightly serious for a moment; computers and mobile devices really ARE f*cking our youngsters brains up. My lads have invented a new word..............hhnnnggg. I think it means 'hello father, how are you today?' although I could be wrong. 'Hhnnnggg' comes in the form of a grunt. Most of their communications with me have this mysterious form of language, until................it's time for them to ask me to lend them some money. Then it's the perfect f*cking Queen's English! I bet I'm not the only f*cker on here with 'hhnnnggg' kids in the family!

Being slightly serious for a moment; computers and mobile devices really ARE f*cking our youngsters brains up. My lads have invented a new word..............hhnnnggg. I think it means 'hello father, how are you today?' although I could be wrong. 'Hhnnnggg' comes in the form of a grunt. Most of their communications with me have this mysterious form of language, until................it's time for them to ask me to lend them some money. Then it's the perfect f*cking Queen's English! I bet I'm not the only f*cker on here with 'hhnnnggg' kids in the family!
Similar 'communications' from mine, albeit a few years ago now

My wife has a strange language too. Quite often heard when I ask her for a bit of the other she’ll come out with “fuh” I still haven’t worked out what it means yet but it usually precedes our game where I tie her up and gag her...

My wife has a strange language too. Quite often heard when I ask her for a bit of the other she’ll come out with “fuh” I still haven’t worked out what it means yet but it usually precedes our game where I tie her up and gag her...
That's weird, Oldham! My missus also says "Fuh" when we're intimate..............followed by "Koff".

Back
Top Bottom