Graham Rix- racist bully

'If you tolerate Rix, and your children will be next'

Some pretty appalling statements there. Never liked him, s**t manager too.

Wasnt there previously some scandal involving Rix and an underage girl ?

What a complete and utter c**t that bloke must be. I’d like him to come and have a chat with some of my black friends and then we’d see if he acts like that again. Dirty racist bastard!

At this stage these are allegations are unproven but if they are truthful, it is disgusting.

I recall growing up and would hear these terms quite often and thankfully as a society we have come on leaps and bounds.

Gut feeling though says Rix is perfectly capable of such an act. I don't know who the other chap is.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Worst manager we’ve ever had. Below Kemp in terms of ineptitude.

And seemingly not a very nice fella to boot either. Rather horrible things said if the article is to be believed.

There was a documentary some years back, when he was youth coach at Chelsea. No actual scandal came out of it, but I remember thinking what a horrible, arrogant, bully he was. He treated those kids like s**t and was allowed to get away with, and didn't seem to have any shame whatsoever. It was obviously only the tip of the iceberg. Then came the underage sex scandal, which he did time for, and it was really no surprise. That kassam appointed him our manager, meaning we took a lot of abuse for it from fans of other clubs, is one of the darker chapters of our history.

As Oldham says above, I'd love him to try some of his racist bullying tactics with some of my black mates. Despicable excuse for a human being.

I’d like to think we’ve moved on as a club from employing that sort of person. Much more professional and aware of the wider society

So as well as being a sex offender, he's a racist and a bully, and of course, a really s**t manager. What a dreadful human.

Wow those allegations are horrific. Feel so sorry for those young lads who had to put up with that. Absolutely disgusting.

Wow WTF, this is just one case makes you wonder what has gone on at other clubs

Bloody hell. That's pretty damning, isn't it?

What is ?
I have no idea if these accusations are true or not ?
Neither has anyone else having Rix hung drawn and quartered on here.

What i do know is it's a report from the Guardian,which loves a good Racism story,whether it's true or not.

Did the people on here actually read the report ?
If you did,what about this bit,
"The police decided after a seven-month investigation there was insufficient evidence to take any action"

So the Police have decided after a SEVEN month investigation,not to prosecute,yet people on here are convicting him on the strength of an article in the Guardian ?

Rix is an odious man,but that isn't a crime(yet) so until he is convicted of anything,he is innocent under English law.

What is ?
I have no idea if these accusations are true or not ?
Neither has anyone else having Rix hung drawn and quartered on here.

What i do know is it's a report from the Guardian,which loves a good Racism story,whether it's true or not.

Did the people on here actually read the report ?
If you did,what about this bit,
"The police decided after a seven-month investigation there was insufficient evidence to take any action"

So the Police have decided after a SEVEN month investigation,not to prosecute,yet people on here are convicting him on the strength of an article in the Guardian ?

Rix is an odious man,but that isn't a crime(yet) so until he is convicted of anything,he is innocent under English law.

Stop bringing law into it and light my torch and pass me my pitch fork.

Back
Top Bottom