Graham Rix- racist bully

What is ?
I have no idea if these accusations are true or not ?
Neither has anyone else having Rix hung drawn and quartered on here.

What i do know is it's a report from the Guardian,which loves a good Racism story,whether it's true or not.

Did the people on here actually read the report ?
If you did,what about this bit,
"The police decided after a seven-month investigation there was insufficient evidence to take any action"

So the Police have decided after a SEVEN month investigation,not to prosecute,yet people on here are convicting him on the strength of an article in the Guardian ?

Rix is an odious man,but that isn't a crime(yet) so until he is convicted of anything,he is innocent under English law.

Fair comment.

Interesting that posters who often the first to criticise the police on how they treat football fans are ready to consider them as the final arbiter on issues of racism at Chelsea Football Club. Yes Rix should be treated as innocent of the charges against him until he's found guilty in a court of law,. But some serious allegations have been made against him, and need answering.

This documentary confirms that some of the allegations are true. Rix did substitute an outfield player for a substitute goalkeeper. RIx has been found guilty of sex with a fifteen year old which adds circumstantial weight to some of the allegations like "the teenager asking Rix to stop making his sister feel uncomfortable by making what were, in the player’s view, suggestive remarks". I hope that there will be a fuller investigation. Chelsea's John Terry who was brought through the youth system at Chelsea by Gwyn Williams was banned and fined for using racist language on a football pitch, and there's considerable evidence of racism at Chelsea, where fans used to boo their own black players.

Last edited:
Who would have thought that convicted sex offender Graham Rix had a dark side?

Back
Top Bottom