National News Govt lose in Court again

But that has to be proven in Court, which is the basis of our legal system.
Yes but I would suspect 4 individuals leaving the U.K. and going to Syria to fight for a terrorist organisation and don’t forget there is film evidence, and would you want them back in this country,

Yes but I would suspect 4 individuals leaving the U.K. and going to Syria to fight for a terrorist organisation and don’t forget there is film evidence, and would you want them back in this country,

Yes, to face our legal system.

M'yep. The law doesn't assume, it proves (to a close point); which is probably a bit reassuring if it's you facing the death penalty.

It's important because there are other blokes in trials where the country was just certain they are guilty who were eventually proved innocent - Birmingham 6, Jackson 5, Guildford 4 etc.

The process matters, and it should be our process because they're our citiz sorry subjects.
But they’re basically traitors and we’re prepared to kill anyone irrespective of their nationality, although the alleged crimes were committed in Syria and I’m sure Basher al-Assad will make sure they get a fair trial.

But they’re basically traitors and we’re prepared to kill anyone irrespective of their nationality, although the alleged crimes were committed in Syria and I’m sure Basher al-Assad will make sure they get a fair trial.

Yes, it does appear that they are murderers and traitors whatever traitors means. The principle remains that they should undergo trial by the due process of the country they're citizens of. Maybe that means they got lucky not to enjoy the justice of Assad, Trump, Putin or other uncivilised countries - but Britain is better than them. Be proud of it.

He's probably making himself a cup of Oolong and plate of Nice Biscuits before he settles down for Countdown. I know I am.

Oh, give over Baz,

You mean like this:

He`ll be out on licence when he is 50 and still capable of doing the same. Invariably he will con the parole board, as several others have. He`ll then go shopping one day and probably cause death/harm to others as has been recently evidenced in London.

You can`t cure religious fanatacism without it being a terminal solution.

He`ll be out on licence when he is 50 and still capable of doing the same. Invariably he will con the parole board, as several others have. He`ll then go shopping one day and probably cause death/harm to others as has been recently evidenced in London.

You can`t cure religious fanatacism without it being a terminal solution.

Sod miscarriages of justice etc or have they invented a way to bring the dead back?

Sod miscarriages of justice etc or have they invented a way to bring the dead back?
Tbf he has a point, and I doubt very much if this so called Beatle group we’re squeaky clean in Syria and would think there’s a mountain of evidence against them.

Tbf he has a point, and I doubt very much if this so called Beatle group we’re squeaky clean in Syria and would think there’s a mountain of evidence against them.

I don't doubt that they are guilty (albeit it isn't proven in a court of law). But I'm sure many said the same about the Birmingham 6 (there are others) and with the death penalty they would now be dead rather than freed.

I don't doubt that they are guilty (albeit it isn't proven in a court of law). But I'm sure many said the same about the Birmingham 6 (there are others) and with the death penalty they would now be dead rather than freed.

I understand what you’re saying especially about the brum 6 and the Guildford 4 but someone has to have planted those bombs and you would think MI5 and special branch would have an inclination who did. But I doubt whether those 4 were on a holiday

I understand what you’re saying especially about the brum 6 and the Guildford 4 but someone has to have planted those bombs and you would think MI5 and special branch would have an inclination who did. But I doubt whether those 4 were on a holiday

Yes. The legal system enacts our society's duty to protect the innocent against the 'inclinations' of MI5 and Special Branch.

Yes somebody did it, however the Brum 6 didn't, hence their convictions being quashed but with the death penalty there is no comeback, they are dead. That is the ultimately problem of the death penalty as wrongful convictions for such serious crimes cannot be corrected and innocent people die.

Yes somebody did it, however the Brum 6 didn't, hence their convictions being quashed but with the death penalty there is no comeback, they are dead. That is the ultimately problem of the death penalty as wrongful convictions for such serious crimes cannot be corrected and innocent people die.
I agree to some point but these Beatles as they’ve become known if memory serves me right there is video footage of some of there atrocities as that’s what the Isis dicks did film there atrocities to ty and gain support

I agree to some point but these Beatles as they’ve become known if memory serves me right there is video footage of some of there atrocities as that’s what the Isis dicks did film there atrocities to ty and gain support

So they go into a dark hole for up to 40 years. I suspect they'd end up in one of the special units in Belmarsh or such like if found tried in this country. I think I'd rather be dead quickly than spend 25 years+ in prison.