Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

I bet I wasn't the only one who's first thought on Easty’s penalty save was ‘@#£@ why couldn't he have done that at Wembley..?’

Mousinho, Brannagan, McGuane and Kelly can all play there so not a biggie.

Kelly would have been my first choice against Lincoln, anyway. We need a more attack minded CDM. Love Gorrin but Kelly can push the ball forward, much better.

I know Kelly is going to get the nod, but would prefer McGuane there and Kelly further up.

McGuane is great at getting the ball in tight spaces and driving forward. I think he would be an excellent option against teams playing a high press.

If Kelly comes in then we have to play one of CB or MM deep alongside him. He is in no way suited to playing as a lone DMC unless playing against a side with a low block with little interest in playing through the lines (as we saw with Wycombe).

If Kelly comes in then we have to play one of CB or MM deep alongside him. He is in no way suited to playing as a lone DMC unless playing against a side with a low block with little interest in playing through the lines (as we saw with Wycombe).

Or if the ball is played 3 feet above the ground.

Was I the only that was dissappointed with his display against wimbledon. I dont remember him making one telling pass . Lots of sideways and backwards plus a couple of giving away possesion in dangerous places. Hopefully just a blip

Just noticed that BetVictor have Matty T as favourite to be top scorer this season...

Delighted to have been utterly wrong about this!

The ref wrong to show a red card as the tackle was not dangerous or last man. Shows how bad the ref was. Still we were just as poor as a team.

Back
Top Bottom