Current Player Gorrin injured

Wallop

Mousinho, Brannagan, McGuane and Kelly can all play there so not a biggie.

LeftSideBoy

Kelly would have been my first choice against Lincoln, anyway. We need a more attack minded CDM. Love Gorrin but Kelly can push the ball forward, much better.

beyondthefourth

I know Kelly is going to get the nod, but would prefer McGuane there and Kelly further up.

McGuane is great at getting the ball in tight spaces and driving forward. I think he would be an excellent option against teams playing a high press.

tatabanya

If Kelly comes in then we have to play one of CB or MM deep alongside him. He is in no way suited to playing as a lone DMC unless playing against a side with a low block with little interest in playing through the lines (as we saw with Wycombe).

MJB

If Kelly comes in then we have to play one of CB or MM deep alongside him. He is in no way suited to playing as a lone DMC unless playing against a side with a low block with little interest in playing through the lines (as we saw with Wycombe).

Or if the ball is played 3 feet above the ground.

tonto

Was I the only that was dissappointed with his display against wimbledon. I dont remember him making one telling pass . Lots of sideways and backwards plus a couple of giving away possesion in dangerous places. Hopefully just a blip