Good old Joey

Chemical castration is always an option: for him. Frankly, hanging is too good.
He should be forced to sign a 4yr contract as Swindon manager. Harsh I know but it’s the only way he’ll learn. Anything else is too good for him quite frankly..

Hope the Barnsley manager takes civil action and Gets compo against the stupid t**t

Stendel is German
Wasnt kr complaining about him , stendel, abusing the match officials in german during the game here? .... after kr was booked for something he said to/at a match official?

Wasnt kr complaining about him , stendel, abusing the match officials in german during the game here? .... after kr was booked for something he said to/at a match official?

He did indeed. And it was KR’s lowest point as an interviewee (and that’s saying something!)

He did indeed. And it was KR’s lowest point as an interviewee (and that’s saying something!)
To be fair, I think the point he was making was that someone on the Oxford bench speaks German and understood exactly what Stendel had said to the ref / fourth official. It wasn't simply KR saying "he said it in a foreign language" it was about what Stendel had said and the fact that you shouldn't be able to get away with abuse by just because you're expressing your frustration in a language that the official won't understand.

To be fair, I think the point he was making was that someone on the Oxford bench speaks German and understood exactly what Stendel had said to the ref / fourth official. It wasn't simply KR saying "he said it in a foreign language" it was about what Stendel had said and the fact that you shouldn't be able to get away with abuse by just because you're expressing your frustration in a language that the official won't understand.

I was thinking more of what followed when he started talking about foreigner coaches coming over to this country and stealing our manager’s jobs. Seemed very unnecessary. Anyway, I don’t tend to mind him so willing to give him a pass and put it down to his typical post-match nonsense!

I was thinking more of what followed when he started talking about foreigner coaches coming over to this country and stealing our manager’s jobs. Seemed very unnecessary. Anyway, I don’t tend to mind him so willing to give him a pass and put it down to his typical post-match nonsense!
Ah, I didn't remember that bit! I'd been at work so hadn't been in the match so I was probably doing other stuff at home and dipping in and out of it... used to being stuck in the car park and hearing the whole thing! :)

Ah, I didn't remember that bit! I'd been at work so hadn't been in the match so I was probably doing other stuff at home and dipping in and out of it... used to being stuck in the car park and hearing the whole thing! :)

It would be a sobering thing to work out how much time has been spent waiting to get out of the stadium car park across a whole lifetime!

Typical Fleetwood, they've gone the documentary route for Barton's first season. I imagine there will be full disclosure on the Barnsley incident... not.

Typical Fleetwood, they've gone the documentary route for Barton's first season. I imagine there will be full disclosure on the Barnsley incident... not.

If I wanted to watch something about a thug then there are plenty of dramas and police programmes on.

Seeing as it's the quiet season, I thought I'd bump this thread.

Has there been any progress with the assault charges? I haven't heard of any punishment being handed down, from the police, the FA, or even the club.

Seeing as it's the quiet season, I thought I'd bump this thread.

Has there been any progress with the assault charges? I haven't heard of any punishment being handed down, from the police, the FA, or even the club.

Latest I can find:

Back
Top Bottom