FA Cup Good luck u23s on fri...

Totally agree Sarge.
With all of the negativity around, the U23s and YT have come on leaps and bounds and let's hope they continue to develop.

Indeed good luck. Good to see that a lot of successful u18’s are stepping and making an impact.

The likes of Jones - Lofthouse - Elechi - Lopes - James and Spasov all making good impressions.

Oxford mail preview link below..... additionally significant is who isnt in the U23s squad for tonights 'must win' cup match, as that will potentially offer a few clues as to who from U23s will be in the first team squad for Blackpool, with Mackie, Browne & possibly Whyte out injured , and Brannagan suspended.....https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/oxfordunited/usnews/17450692.oxford-united-under-23s-relishing-wolves-test-in-premier-league-cup/?fbclid=IwAR2Qc6fM1y7zuunEj7qQEMQkPYmK-_jIKnewFh2h4qBWYRqee5GmEp80nC0

Rumour that is on radox, anyone know? Not on yet but they often kick off at 7

Rumour that is on radox, anyone know? Not on yet but they often kick off at 7
doesnt appear to be on radio oxford @derek .... apparently there is a live twitter feed via oufc official.... which is fine if 'you' are a tweeter or whatever it is called? if youre not signed up to twitter though , that means no live info from u23s match tonight

unconfirmed officially as yet , i hear OUFC U23s are 1-0 down at HT ?

doesnt appear to be on radio oxford @derek .... apparently there is a live twitter feed via oufc official.... which is fine if 'you' are a tweeter or whatever it is called? if youre not signed up to twitter though , that means no live info from u23s match tonight
Sarge I am not on Twitter but you can get updates via the bottom of yellows forum main page as they show the clubs latest tweets

Bloody modern technology although when I lost my phone yesterday a girl in her twenties managed to reunite me and it by using the Siri feature and asking it to phone my mum bypassing unlocking it and then my wife collected it. Cost me a box of chocolates but could’ve been a lot worse.?

I have resurrected my long dormant twatter account and yes, 1 nil down. The updates are infrequent though, every 10 minutes or so.

Sarge I am not on Twitter but you can get updates via the bottom of yellows forum main page as they show the clubs latest tweets
Good spot, I rarely go to the home page so I've never noticed that. Thanks

2 nil now. Difficult to gauge on so little info but probably not a bad result bearing in mind the gap.

Again, @Sarge, just to be clear, you don’t need to be “on” Twitter to follow OUFC’s tweets. Just go here:

Simples

Back
Top Bottom