FA Cup good luck 'city

Sarge

God like member
in their home 4th fa cup qualifying round at home to Margate

I hope we get a little tiddler that we haven't played before, away. Those trips are always fun!

How many go to watch Oxford city games? If there was a derby hoe many would they bring?

Us at home and we win but 10,000 crowd and on TV. Everyone's a winner. ?
Yeah but having a brother who is director of football at City, can you imagine what it would be like if we lost ? it was bad enough he was a Marlow player when they dumped us out in the 90s (although Justin was suspended for the game). City home to Swindon, live on TV, would be the ideal draw.

Could not make Rotherham so went to CPF. Game of 2 halves, City with 2 early goals and coasting to ht, Margate scored and pressed for an equaliser for most of 2nd half. Crowd 442 including about 120/150 from Margate so I think City would have been disappointed with that.

Interesting that shirt sponsers for 'the gate' is the Libertines, who must have a local connection. Not heard of a band sponsoring a team.

Yeah but having a brother who is director of football at City, can you imagine what it would be like if we lost ? it was bad enough he was a Marlow player when they dumped us out in the 90s (although Justin was suspended for the game). City home to Swindon, live on TV, would be the ideal draw.
Dont mention Marlow. Still have nightmares about that!

Wet Wet Wet used to sponsor Clydebank. Went to Berwick for Speedway and Berwick Rangers had played them in the afternoon. A couple of the band were there.
Doesn't Jake Bugg sponsor Notts County ?
Louis ? From one direction I think also sponsors Doncaster in some way. I think he has played for their reserves too

Back
Top Bottom