Manager/Coach Good KR interview

Good sentiments from Robbo as usual. He doesn’t half go on though, that interview could have been cut in half, time wise.

Very impressed by that interview.
Likewise.

That's probably the best interview I've seen from Karl. Not once did I think he was talking cliched nonsense.

On a side note, did anyone else make a note of the reference to the board meetings? Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam all mentioned as homes to shareholding board members. Those big finance boys are still around and, still investing.

We support a bloody good club.

He mentioned a board member that lives in Vietnam. Which one lives there?

There will always be decisions that managers make that can be questioned, and Robinson will be the first to say that he hasn't always got things right, but as a man, and the figurehead of our club, he goes from strength to strength in my opinion.

He clearly cares about the club, the players, the fans and our history. He is involved in all aspects of the club, the youth structure, the community links and has overseen one of the best seasons (so far) in our recent history.

KR is a good man, and a very decent manager, and someone we should be proud to have at the club. However, I'm sure one of two will still find something to crucify him for no matter how much good he actually does!

There will always be decisions that managers make that can be questioned, and Robinson will be the first to say that he hasn't always got things right, but as a man, and the figurehead of our club, he goes from strength to strength in my opinion.

He clearly cares about the club, the players, the fans and our history. He is involved in all aspects of the club, the youth structure, the community links and has overseen one of the best seasons (so far) in our recent history.

KR is a good man, and a very decent manager, and someone we should be proud to have at the club. However, I'm sure one of two will still find something to crucify him for no matter how much good he actually does!
*ahem* breaching lockdown to go to the hairdressers.. ??

i didn’t like his wallpaper. KR out!

I agree with you. He’s not your typical journeyman type manager just coming in to oversee the football and that’s that. He has immersed himself in everything connected to the word ‘Oxford’, in this latest interview even pointing out pride in the city being at the forefront of developing the vaccine to combat covid. He just has to smooth out the few abrasive edges that might just exist between him and his bosses, pen another years extension and our medium term future will look very rosey.

I agree with you. He’s not your typical journeyman type manager just coming in to oversee the football and that’s that. He has immersed himself in everything connected to the word ‘Oxford’, in this latest interview even pointing out pride in the city being at the forefront of developing the vaccine to combat covid. He just has to smooth out the few abrasive edges that might just exist between him and his bosses, pen another years extension and our medium term future will look very rosey.
He’ll have to learn how to say “oul’ booy” instead of “sof’ la’”, too.

Wears his heart on his sleeve , been very impressed with how he has dealt with every aspect of dealing with covid-19,

I could actually understand what he was saying has he been taking English lessons.:)

Back
Top Bottom