• James Henry vs Rochdale

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Brandon Barker vs Crewe

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

Yellow There!

The Goal of the Season shortlist has been released for this campaign. Which goal deserves to win, or is there a screamer that's been overlooked?

James Henry just edges it for me over Brandon Barker's effort but by a Gnat's hair only. Some good goals there and some not included.

Shodipo for me, it reminds me of Robbie Halls goal against the Scum at the Skip

I can’t choose I was going to go for agyei against Northampton then i liked longs against Plymouth then I liked Henry against Rochdale followed by shodipo against Burton barkers wasn’t bad against Crewe Taylor’s wasn’t great but wasn’t the worst also shodipo against Rochdale was good technique I dunno

So I decided Agyei vs Northampton in 1st
Henry 2nd
Shodipo against Burton 3rd

Really hard to choose! Barker just wins for me cos it starts with him tackling a guy to win the ball in the first place. Taylor’s is fantastic as well, they all are.

Agyei's against the scum, great goal and what better team to score it against? Don't know why that isn't on the shortlist.

Barker for me. He wins the ball in his own half and is facing his own goal. In the space of 11 seconds he's turned, beat a man, nutmegged a second player, run half the length of the pitch and finished into the corner. Maybe the keeper could do better but that's not Barker's fault.

Agyei's should be on the list for the sake of it being against the smelly pigs. I blame Robbo, he probably told the Shorts to exclude him.

Henry's against Rochdale is a thunderbastard but it goes nowhere near the corner, the goalkeeper should be saving it.

I also liked Sam Long's effort against Plymouth. Hopefully they rename Bicester Village to the Sam Long Village.

Agyei V Northampton for me ... and I was one of the lucky 2000 to see it live ... shame it didn't make the short(s) list

Doh! I can’t make my mind up between Brandon Barker and Sam Long! What to do? What to do?

Barker for me. He wins the ball in his own half and is facing his own goal. In the space of 11 seconds he's turned, beat a man, nutmegged a second player, run half the length of the pitch and finished into the corner. Maybe the keeper could do better but that's not Barker's fault.

Agyei's should be on the list for the sake of it being against the smelly pigs. I blame Robbo, he probably told the Shorts to exclude him.

Henry's against Rochdale is a thunderbastard but it goes nowhere near the corner, the goalkeeper should be saving it.

I also liked Sam Long's effort against Plymouth. Hopefully they rename Bicester Village to the Sam Long Village.

On Henry's, how is the keeper supposed to save it when it has hit the net before the keeper has had a chance to even react?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom