Other - Rest of the World Glory - Phoenix

chuckbert

Off to watch Perth Glory v Wellington Phoenix.
Phoenix were Alex Gorrrin’s first pro team, and Des Buckingham was coach there for a bit 4 years ago.
Hope glory stuff em.

Off to watch Perth Glory v Wellington Phoenix.
Phoenix were Alex Gorrrin’s first pro team, and Des Buckingham was coach there for a bit 4 years ago.
Hope glory stuff em.
enjoy

That’s one hell of a trek for a league match, can’t imagine you get many away fans in normal times?

That’s one hell of a trek for a league match, can’t imagine you get many away fans in normal times?
This is the away section (yellow/black tops) - meh image too big ...
Normally a few more, but mostly exiles as there are a lot of kiwis in Perth. Phoenix have been quarantining in Oz for months as far as I recall, although the border is due to open tomorrow so travel will be possible.

Attachments

• 25BCD86B-CAC8-40ED-B13D-848D659F779D.jpeg
    25BCD86B-CAC8-40ED-B13D-848D659F779D.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 17
Now watching a purple gorilla waving a flag while a cheese singer sings “glory, glory, Perth glory” to the tune of glory glory hallelujah ...

Once saw Adelaide utd play Sydney Olympic - wasn't a great game. Ex wolves player Carl veart was the star name on show, which probably tells you all you need to know.
Isnt Max crocombe at Brisbane roar this season?

Once saw Adelaide utd play Sydney Olympic - wasn't a great game. Ex wolves player Carl veart was the star name on show, which probably tells you all you need to know.
Isnt Max crocombe at Brisbane roar this season?
Mc is at Melbourne victory at the moment I think (bottom of the ladder).
This games ok. Glad to in a stadium watching one!

Now watching a purple gorilla waving a flag while a cheese singer sings “glory, glory, Perth glory” to the tune of glory glory hallelujah ...

So it's "glory, glory, Per erth glory"? Odd choice given the scansion issue.

Come on you Glory! No, sounds like a religious revival meeting.

What is the home chant?

So it's "glory, glory, Per erth glory"? Odd choice given the scansion issue.

Come on you Glory! No, sounds like a religious revival meeting.

What is the home chant?
“Glory boys. Glory boys. Evry single one of us is glory boys.” With ubiquitous bin drumming.

Mc is at Melbourne victory at the moment I think (bottom of the ladder).
This games ok. Glad to in a stadium watching one!

Started as their no.1 but now the back up keeper. Melbourne Victory are awful this season and rightly bottom. Tbh sadly Max Crocombe isn't particularly good from what I've seen of him since leaving us.

Calm finish by Waine for Wellington's goal.

Edit: Cracking equaliser by Perth.

Calm finish by Waine for Wellington's goal.

Edit: Cracking equaliser by Perth.
Gone to s**t now though. 1-3
I’ve been impressed with the glory left back kasuke ita . Wish he was seeing more of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom