Glasgow Rangers friendly

Can just see Ox4eva in his half and half scarf now ?

I will be in Mexico when this is played and would not have gone anyhow as it's just a kick about with I would guess about 25k there.

Some tips folks, don't get nicked as you will be held and taken to court on the Monday for a bail hearing.

Don't bother with the England/Scotland thing as many Gers fans would rather cheer for England instead of Scotland.

Have the right attitude and be friendly and you will enjoy your trip.

Just passing this on before people start with any nonsense.

Well that was easy to get a bite.

As for your point about Waghorn, you say he couldn't cut it in Scotland yet then went to a higher standard of football and is now a premier league player. In what way did he not cut it in Scotland?

Really ? I must have missed this transfer news.

Who is Waghorn playing for now ?

Or have i missed the news about Villa being demoted and Derby taking their place in the Premier league ?

Really ? I must have missed this transfer news.

Who is Waghorn playing for now ?

Or have i missed the news about Villa being demoted and Derby taking their place in the Premier league ?

My mistake. Still, playing for Derby is a higher standard of football than rangers.

Struggling to find flights, thought id found a couple, and when I click on them they say no longer unavailable.

Never having booked a flight online I'm already pissed off with it

Struggling to find flights, thought id found a couple, and when I click on them they say no longer unavailable.

Never having booked a flight online I'm already pissed off with it

You have never booked a flight online ?

Booked for a night out in Brum on the 6th, looks like a relatively early night and then a long drive north before heading back after the game. I’ve been to Ibrox a few times watching the hoops but my lads first visit. Mrs has forbade wearing my green and white shirts unfortunately.......

Back
Top Bottom