Glasgow Rangers friendly

Can’t believe it would be either of the old firm sides, would be great experience for any fans going. Really hoping it’s not the 7th as already booked up for a reunion. Any other date and I’m there, if it is the Hun I might wear my Celtic shirt

Can't see it being Rangers. They would want bigger fry than OUFC. Maybe a trip to Ireland would be on par

Can’t believe it would be either of the old firm sides, would be great experience for any fans going. Really hoping it’s not the 7th as already booked up for a reunion. Any other date and I’m there, if it is the Hun I might wear my Celtic shirt
If you wear it in the Louden I’ll buy you a pint ?

A reunion with your cousin who is also your ma....

I spend a lot if time there and followed the Gers for years before it became trendy for people from down here to claim an alligence to either side of the old firm so it would be great.

I asked a couple of mates up there about this and they had heard nothing so this rumour may be wrong.

Were you into Radiohead before they got famous too,?

Perhaps you are a clueless yokel
Most of the teams they play would regard Kane Hemings as a star striker so yes. Why would anyone from down here be interested in a little club up there? It’s not like they’re Celtic

A reunion with your cousin who is also your ma....
Oh that’s not very nice - I know you only support a NewCo side who haven’t won anything nor have any history but really.
I’m off to celebrate eight in a row.

If you know your history......

So you are a Celtic fan with Poppys in your profile?
Yes I am, naturally quite contradictory but very proud Englishman but Irish heritage. Don’t go in for the bigotry side of it but certainly don’t like the Hun.

Yes I am, naturally quite contradictory but very proud Englishman but Irish heritage. Don’t go in for the bigotry side of it but certainly don’t like the Hun.

That Atilla was a b****r but you shouldn’t judge a whole people by one man, it’s not very woke.

Back
Top Bottom