Glasgow Rangers friendly

Any ITK posters know if this is definitely happening on the 7th July?? Ta x.

It's been mentioned on Gers sites but nothing confirmed, Gers have a Euro qualifier on the 11th July so that could be an issue.
Not interested personally, can't abide pre season kick abouts

I've heard from many ITK sources that it's definitely happening so I've booked the Monday off work, arranged childcare for my two kids and booked two nights in a lovely Glasgow Ibis for me and the misses.

So I bloody hope it's happening?

I've heard from many ITK sources that it's definitely happening so I've booked the Monday off work, arranged childcare for my two kids and booked two nights in a lovely Glasgow Ibis for me and the misses.

Wonder what time the LRC's will leave?

The old battle buses. Never paid the extra to upgrade to the executive coaches. Good memories.

Oxford fan and also season ticket holder at Ibrox, as was said before been rumours on some Gers forums but nothing definite. I'm guessing Rangers either waiting to see who they are drawn against in Europa League (a long east European away trip may mean no game) or just have been waiting until end of season. One thing 100% is that game won't be on Saturday 6th as Glasgow Big Walk that day, last seasons friendly with Bury was evening before.

So, how many of your misses are you taking and does your wife know?

Not the biggest most inspiring two clubs for the home games, but could be an interesting test I suppose.
Normalish list of local away trips, inlcuding Solihull snuck in there.

Back
Top Bottom