Glasgow Rangers friendly

Hoping to fit in visits to Hampden, Celtic, and Cathkin Park over the weekend, as well as seeing United win at Ibrox.

The holding company went bust, new club shite is oneupmanship used by fans of celtic, Aberdeen etc. Same club according to sfa, spfl, UEFA etc still if some blokes off internet forum say different that's good enough for me.
Bigots on both sides of old firm that's a West of Scotland problem.
Have you any evidence about spitting or P**s as first I've heard?
Perhaps the friendly celtic fan on here can comment or maybe even knows the words to the Lee Rigby song that's sung by their fans or explain why 66 is sprayed about Glasgow?

From a couple of Glasgow Rangers fans who are friends, they seem to intimate that it's the Celtic fans that are more likely to be like that towards visiting fans, especially Rangers or from south of the border.

The bigotry thing always get brought up but it's not as black and white as people think. Many celtic fans are actually Protestant and same goes with plenty of RC Gers fans.

That's what a lot of people don't appreciate with Spurs and Arsenal. Arsenal have as many Jewish fans as Spurs do.

Having gone back and forth with the idea of attending, I have just bought my ticket for the game so just the 7 hour round trip from Chester on the day.
Any tips for parking, friendly/decent pubs near the ground would be appreciated.

good stuff PRB ..saw them at Nottingham University c.1970
met Moony backstage..bottle of Courvoisier in hand..love him.,

For fans staying in glasgow, i'm now looking at going up saturday so where are Yellow's fans looking at staying? I've looked at premier inns but there are so many!

Just been up to Glasgow to a Rangers supporting mates wedding. Managed to persuade a few Rangers fans to go to the game that weren't going to bother so I hope we are on a share of the gate ;)

I'm flying up from Heathrow straight after work on the Friday and flying back on the Monday morning with a view to going straight to work from the airport. I think that might be a mistake:unsure:

Just been up to Glasgow to a Rangers supporting mates wedding. Managed to persuade a few Rangers fans to go to the game that weren't going to bother so I hope we are on a share of the gate ;)

I'm flying up from Heathrow straight after work on the Friday and flying back on the Monday morning with a view to going straight to work from the airport. I think that might be a mistake:unsure:

I spoke to some Gers mates about it, most are not going to be honest. They were all gutted to have no away games pre season and despite knowing them for years they have very little interest in a game against the U's.

Having gone back and forth with the idea of attending, I have just bought my ticket for the game so just the 7 hour round trip from Chester on the day.
Any tips for parking, friendly/decent pubs near the ground would be appreciated.
If I drive up I always park Brand street which runs parallel with paisley road west, never had problem there plus you'll drive out and get on motorway at kinning park avoiding alot traffic. Plenty of pubs along paisley road west which will all be friendly if you are, or its only short walk to louden tavern very close to ground again you'll be fine in there.

If I drive up I always park Brand street which runs parallel with paisley road west, never had problem there plus you'll drive out and get on motorway at kinning park avoiding alot traffic. Plenty of pubs along paisley road west which will all be friendly if you are, or its only short walk to louden tavern very close to ground again you'll be fine in there.
You’ll also get free pies and rolls in the Louden

Back
Top Bottom